Vanilla

1 Troll Priest
Know who I remember, Schyla, Thesixthman, that tauren warrior whose name escapes me all of which made some of my favorite pvp vids which I can no longer find on the internet to save my life
It was Scuro! Thats the tauren guy

I was just a loner tauren hunter named Korcky
Edited by Cmerechild on 3/31/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
75 Draenei Shaman
Prestin checking in. Quit for like 3 years, just started up again. Good to see some of the old classics in here!

What ever happened to all the RoD guys?

BTW, this game got weird >.>

There's a name I haven't seen in a while. As far as the Canadian core of the RoD guys, we were around 22-25 when the game came out. Pretty much the entire crew played Diablo 3 when it came out (most of the guys were hardcore D2 players before WoW). Pigga just hit Paragon level 100, and I see Lanshadow and Garetjax log on D3 once in a while.

Most of us were pretty much done with WoW by the end of Wrath. We made a small push at the start of Cata with whoever was left, but it didn't last long. Now almost all of us are in our 30s with family, careers, and everything else life brings.

The vanilla days with RoD were some of my best memories in gaming. My favourite being the city boss kills (when it was hard to do). I'm going to have to get all nostalgic now and watch the old videos Scizz, Sixth, Gonz, Memnok, Pig, Jerm, etc. made.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
I was on the server early on before anyone was in MC or doing Onyxia. If I remember correctly, our PUG was the first on the server to down bosses in MC and Onyxia. The PUG eventfully turned into ROD featuring Brook. Those were the days when everyone would PM you and ask were you got those purples, now every noob has purples.

Wrath was my last raiding days, now I pretty much just come back for the new expansions and get max level with a character and then stop playing until the next expansion.
Edited by Lilconner on 4/21/2013 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Just re activated. Been here ganking kiddies and making people late to MC/BWL raids since early 2005. Vanilla was the most fun I've ever had playing a game. Miss all the old school world pvpers. My favorite group of alliance mages, blur, silentdot, vortrix, lynni. Just playing and pvping in BRM. There was such a greater sense of community when everything didn't get instanced. The jerking off between JUICE and ROD. Didn't really care for them but they provided great entertain with pve races. I miss when me and Advertise would sit in the vent of the guild we were ganking at the time and hearing them all cry. Things will never be like they were and I guess that's the only reason I came back, was to try and have fun like old times..
Reply Quote
Hey guys! I played a tauren hunter named Akiak just decided i'd report in here!

I remember running around ganking people with Tdaddy (Orc rogue i believe) and Ninruiner the undead mage, Such good times i had here. I also remember guys like Pigga (North p0ice)

Hope someone remembers me! Tdaddy should we used to run around and gank all the time.
Reply Quote
Hi Sandmann, remember Ovrheal or Savatage?

I've been off and on, but I'm still here.

Had to quote you also since i read the thread! Hope you remember a 29 twink named Saltysquirel, I used to be your pocket healer man!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Level 60 Dwarf Warrior Tical checking in.

Every time I play this stupid game it just makes me miss Stormscale even more. PreBC vanilla WOW probably the second best game I've ever played. Wish I knew to cherish those days - we were lucky.

Where are all my IRC boys (and girls) at?

Sighhhhhhhhhh. Good times we had.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sandmann. SANDMANN! is dat yoooooooo?!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol...Indeed :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ANBU crew best pvpers than and forever
RIP anneau, lynni, norom, labonzo

i saw madawk running around yesterday prompted me to come check this thread out
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
lol what ever happened to lynni? that poor kid would rage so much when I killed him.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Started playing SS Fall of '05. Main was Anikan, Human Warrior. Shout out to the guys from Vikings as the guild I lvld up in, shout out to Tremble and Itonamas. Shrine Knights was my first raid guild, Shout out to Veritan, Dracoonis, Meloch. Always loved the RoD / ANBU / JUICE drama. Kept the server interesting. Going up against JUICE helm in AB was a trip. Shout out to Ryptor/Ninemillion/Iceygamer/Kyt. You guys facerolled me more than once, and always made me wish I rolled horde (something I eventually did!).

Joined Deus ex Machina in BC, shout out to Ashinah and Perilcometh top DPS/ Tank 4Lyfe.

IMO, Vanilla will always be our servers greatest time period. Went straight downhill from there. I sold 2 accounts since and am now happily horde.

Other toons:

Defacto, Human Warlock, BC
Valkhan, Human Paladin, WOTLK
Ezen/ Karmakai, NE Druid, WOTLK

poICE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Did they die IRL? I remember Lynni hitting world first 70 (or close to) in BC. Crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
No way, Madawk is still around?
That crazy canadian.

I just reactivated with a free 7 day trial, again, and no one I know is around anymore.
So sad :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
IHM
That crazy canadian.

I just reactivated with a free 7 day trial, again, and no one I know is around anymore.

Tell me about it Dokk! No one is around anymore.. :(

As far as dawk I think he's around, not on Stormscale though.

Definitely miss vanilla and BC. To much fun, we had a good community. Used to love watching KoaBD farm kids at plateau. MC'ing horde on the isle while watching Trias / Marthastewrt / Vischuz %*%%@%!# them.. Shoutouts to vade and zhork if they're still around! As well as any Overrated / ANBU that are still lurking around...

PS... You, Janu and Edge were the best rogues on this server. Hands down! I'm surprised my acc. is still active o.O
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

LOL not even close. ANBU had 9/10 sh1tters who liked to circle-jerk each other about how "good" they were. (Protip: They were never good)
Edited by Tyumbra on 10/10/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Where's DYTH?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
So many old school names on here. It reminds me of when these forums were worth visiting daily.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
IHM
That crazy canadian.

Tell me about it Dokk! No one is around anymore.. :(

As far as dawk I think he's around, not on Stormscale though.

Definitely miss vanilla and BC. To much fun, we had a good community. Used to love watching KoaBD farm kids at plateau. MC'ing horde on the isle while watching Trias / Marthastewrt / Vischuz %*%%@%!# them.. Shoutouts to vade and zhork if they're still around! As well as any Overrated / ANBU that are still lurking around...

PS... You, Janu and Edge were the best rogues on this server. Hands down! I'm surprised my acc. is still active o.O

Shiggity! Come online and say hi sometime. A few of the old crew are around Tuesday/Wednesday nights 7pm server-ish.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]