Heracles/ Heracless here....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Day one here !

Rhen / Folcred
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/13/2010 1:08 AMPosted by Morimura
Started on SS 1 year after launch. Raided everything except latter part of LK. Hated most of the raids in that xpac. Ulduar only exception. Not enough time for raids now so just casual these days.

<-- luci in disguise, been around since ~1.5
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
December 2004, still truckin'
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Been here since Server went online bascially and on and off since.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Since '05, shortly after the SR xfers to play with friends here. I wonder how many people from back then are still among us...hiding on rerolls.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/14/2010 8:49 AMPosted by Sandmann
OMG!!! Stormreaver transfer!!! That's when things got interesting! Things were so happy in SS before that...

Lol. Yeah. I was on that transfer boat off of Stormreaver to Stormscale once it opened up. Queue times beyond the normal when the game first came out. So we took it. After the boat landed we found a very strange world.

Talking about golden bombs of light and love...

Horde would wave. Help with quests mobs. You name it. It was like ZOMG - here comes Attila and the huns, run. We slaughtered any and all before us and RED was Dead. Forums ablaze with threads of Stop the Transfers, Go Home, etc.

It all settled down eventually but pretty funny early on. Stormreaver was just a bloodbath for whatever reason. I'm thinking a lot of people there came from DaOC which pvp was a way of life. Go figure.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Been here since vanilla. Played a paladin named Maelic in the guild Dire. Still have him... he's just sitting at 80 right now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
/wave
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
I have. Miss those days.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
'06 Stormscale OG.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TAO
Stormscale class of '05. I've been unfortunate enough to be here ever since.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Started on Stormscale in '05. A few transfers here and there but I always end up back here.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Paladin -- Tichondrius

I remember a time when I spent 50% of raid time re-blessing the raid, killing Vaelestrasz before threat meters existed, and when world pvp meant 100v100 Tarren Mill and Southshore battles that were almost unplayable due to the lag.
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Hunter
January of 06, this toon long retired, since then i moved on to healing.
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Hunter
01/19/2011 11:20 PMPosted by Bludfang
Been here since vanilla. Played a paladin named Maelic in the guild Dire. Still have him... he's just sitting at 80 right now.

I remember the Dire days, Narthais still talks about coming back from time to time, not sure about yilnis.
Reply Quote
Here since Day 1 still no sign of quitting after 375 days played on Nazar alone :/...And some how still manage to get laid :p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
March of '05, what a long, strange road it's been.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]