Why don't you show your helmet?

85 Night Elf Druid
I think everyone on Dalvengyr should have their characters show their helmets.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
How did I know the poster of this thread would have the ugliest helm known to man?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I show all of my ugly helmets.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
have the lambs stopped screaming, clarice?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You should get a Hannibal mask and show it too. Also I thought you were a nerd. How are you not 85 yet?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
One
This is the first helm I left on in a long long time. I'll leave the gurloc on when I get it too :)
Edited by Ferael on 12/12/2010 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I accept your challenge...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/12/2010 5:38 PMPosted by Patachouli
You should get a Hannibal mask and show it too. Also I thought you were a nerd. How are you not 85 yet?
i didn't get cata until thursday and today was my first day off since then which i've spent finishing the last of my homework

i also don't really care so there's that, too

WHO'S THE NERD NOW, NERD
Edited by Litura on 12/12/2010 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
hint: i am implying that you are a bigger nerd than i am because you are 85 and i am not

do u c wut i did there
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
triple post to say that should i get a hilarious helmet i will be sure to display it
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/12/2010 8:38 PMPosted by Litura
triple post to say that should i get a hilarious helmet i will be sure to display it

Engi-goggles are always worth seeing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/12/2010 8:52 PMPosted by Socketwrench
12/12/2010 8:38 PMPosted by Litura

Engi-goggles are always worth seeing.
pmuch

i need to level it first though :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 8:37 PMPosted by Litura
hint: i am implying that you are a bigger nerd than i am because you are 85 and i am not

do u c wut i did there

I am not a nerd. I actually took a relatively long time to hit 85 since Deepholm is SO GOD DAMN BORING.

Also Mr. Goblin guy lady dude sir of ambiguous gender I appreciate you showing your goggles. I hope if you ever get an ugly helm you also show that. Without clicking on the armory and looking for boobs I cannot honestly tell if you are a male or female goblin.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Mage
Look at you go girl...er...girl.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I still win.
Reply Quote
I'm not a witch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mqiBrB0zI
Reply Quote
Also, Pony Princess is an attention %@#%#, and needs to go pose questionably with naked Tobin in Stormwind. Kk.
Edited by Liander on 12/14/2010 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I show my helm when I can stand to look at it. This one I've left on since it actually looks good with my other gear. When it comes to my druid...I never show my helm. I think they look horrible. It looks like you're trying to stuff this small head piece on an oversized beast.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I show mine!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Posted by Patachouli

I am not a nerd. I actually took a relatively long time to hit 85 since Deepholm is SO GOD DAMN BORING.

Also Mr. Goblin guy lady dude sir of ambiguous gender I appreciate you showing your goggles. I hope if you ever get an ugly helm you also show that. Without clicking on the armory and looking for boobs I cannot honestly tell if you are a male or female goblin.

Female Goblin, the small nose is how you would tell I think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]