Main, big mistake.

85 Night Elf Priest
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else regrets making there healer there main in Cata ? I hate it. Blizz's idea to make healing more fun has failed. I get pretty bored running oom and just watching the group die as I, well, stand there and watch.

You could say "l2play" but when my *heal* spell only heals for 12k have Chakra renew on tank and it can't keep him up. (need to flash heal spam to keep above 30% then go back to *heal*) god forbid one of the DPS takes a bit of damage.

my question is : why could blizzard not make healing spells weaker than what they are now ?

I understand that a geared level 80 healer at this point is actually more efficient than the level cap. which feels like bad design. so, while DPS and Tanks got buffed while leveling we got nerfed.

TL;DR time to go level a rogue healing in cata has been ruined (for me)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Don't think about it as compared to how things used to be. Think about it as a challenge. "My skills are very limited, but I still have to do my best to help this group survive."

And people have gotten a LOT more tolerant of wipes, by necessity. Just keep learning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]