Baradin Hold?

85 Human Warlock
Can you guys let us win please? It's nice to share. I want some free lewts.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/15/2010 11:34 AMPosted by Amerrol
Can you guys let us win please? It's nice to share. I want some free lewts.

lolol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Yep, and this actually benefits the underdog a lot because you only get so many people queueing and they are usually better, horde hasn't lost it on KT for a couple days now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I'm agreeing with the fact that defending should be harder than attacking so both factions should have roughly the same time owning that place, which sadly isn't true.

Well, I'm not complaining, 100% to win 120 honor/3 marks every two hours is quite ok with me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I don't think you understand how much easier it actually is, you cap two bases, the attacking team will have to zerg one, if they manage to overpower that one node ressers just move to the attacker's only node, rinse and repeat, it's not even fun/ny.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
The problem comes when it's not always even. Unless Blizzard changed something, the plan was that they kept it even to a point. I think that point was 25 people. I can tell you with certainty that Alliance doesn't get 25 people a majority of the time. Hell, Manus tried to get it today so we could do Argaloth. There was probably about 15 of us in there, and a total of maybe 25-30 Alliance.

It probably plays out how you described on high population servers, but certainly not on AoS. All that happened is that Horde ended up ignoring two of the bases at the end, and zerged one. Guess what? They won.

Keeping three bases, while the defender only needs one, is pretty unfair. It allows the defender to focus their attacks on one base, while the attacker has to keep all three bases. It honestly seems more like the defender is the attacker and the attacker is the defender. Holding 2/3 bases would be more plausible at keeping it even, with the slight advantage going to the attackers because of spawn locations. Defending would take skill, and it would at least spread out wins a bit more, which clearly is Blizzard's ultimate goal.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
My god, why are people still posting here?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
12/12/2010 8:37 PMPosted by Sagan

K so this fight is pathetic/free loot, blizzard is awesome.

this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]