I'd rather gouge my eyes out with spoons...

85 Blood Elf Priest
I'd rather gouge my eyes out with spoons than for this "mana matters" design philosophy to continue. All that ever happens is that parties get pissy at me, the healer, which ends up with me rage-quitting or them rage-vote-kicking me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you don't like the healing design. roll shadow. I actually like it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/13/2010 1:38 AMPosted by Retà
12/13/2010 1:35 AMPosted by Karnaris
If you don't like the healing design. roll shadow. I actually like it.

Yes, of course you do. You're a Paladin.

Ok fine. A shammy in my guild currently doing heroics also likes healing. In fact he says he is having an absolute blast.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I have been removed from a number of instance groups.
The new system is designed so that DPS have to do their job well or the healer will OOM.
Personally i hate it due to the fact that it looks like the healer is ether
A: not geared enough, or
B: just not good at their class.

This isn't always the case, the dps ether is to low, the tanks not using cool downs when he should, or the group is not utilizing Crowd Control like they should.

Some day in the near future when everyones geared up in full epics we can all go back to mass pulls with no CC, till then get use to caution.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I am a priest and I'm loving it. If the party gets pissy at you and you're letting them, YOU"RE DOING IT WRONG.
What you should say is this:
Where is the cc? 3 dps and you expect to stick thumbs up your butts and let me keep tank up with no cc at all?
Why are you sitting in crap and expecting me to heal you through it?
This is the boss mechanic and this is how you're supposed to do it. Why am I seeing debuffs on you still?
You're dying on the boss? SEE THAT F@#$@% LIGHTWELL? CLICK IT you dip#$#%!
Edited by Sedivy on 12/13/2010 1:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well yes but you just had 2 years for your type of healing. Now it's time for a change and let the others enjoy it as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
LOL

I never get cussed out (other than by my guildies when I'm actually messing up repeatedly, but they know what they're doing so it's justified:P)
I tell them they're idiots when they're being idiots. I link combat logs, I link cc breaks or lack there-of and I back up my statements.
When it's incurable stupidity, I leave the group and do some digging around for archeology, then queue up again.
Edited by Sedivy on 12/13/2010 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And your frustration doesn't invalidate in any way our enjoyment of the current method of healing. You forget, healers have been asking for this forever. People complained in masses about healing in wrath so they we got exactly the model we've been asking for.
Is it BC exactly? No. I like it even better. So do plenty of other people.
Edited by Sedivy on 12/13/2010 1:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And I'm going to keep replying, and telling blizz it's fine the way it is, to leave it.
Sorry:)
You can't please everyone always. You liked wrath...time for a change now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/13/2010 1:49 AMPosted by Sedivy
Well yes but you just had 2 years for your type of healing. Now it's time for a change and let the others enjoy it as well.

Yeah, the thing is, these "others" of which you speak, are very few.
The majority of the WoW community does NOT like the current system.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I also want a return to BC healing where you had to manage mana but had actual BIG heals you could use when damage was heavy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/13/2010 1:59 AMPosted by Sedivy
And I'm going to keep replying, and telling blizz it's fine the way it is, to leave it.
Sorry:)
You can't please everyone always. You liked wrath...time for a change now.

Blizzard would rather keep a majority of their players happy.
The hardcore can still be hardcore while the rest of us stick with "easy" stuff.
Go do heroic raids, if you want hard mode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]