I'd rather gouge my eyes out with spoons...

85 Human Priest
12/13/2010 2:47 AMPosted by Sedivy
Why are you letting yourself get tramped on by idiots? Do you let people walk all over you IRL when you're clearly doing nothing wrong?
Stand up for yourself and explain what the problem is. If they're not cc-ing, tell them you are not gonna heal them until they learn to cc and stop being retards.
You (like most healers) are taking all this far too much to heart, as if entire group fail or success is riding on you alone. It isn't. Don't let any #%@%!*# who doesn't know that sap exists or that sheep is not for pvp only, reduce you to tears.

This, while it is frustrating, it shouldn't be that bad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/13/2010 2:40 AMPosted by Holylïght
Another thing watch out holy paladins are the best healers now!!

this statement is false. If Paladins are the best healers then why can't they turn into a big ol' Ball of purple pubic hair like the Druids!?! Hmm?!?!

thats what I thought
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I just reallized 85s cant kill the LK anymore with the current healing system. Why is that? Everyone agrees that the healer(s) cant and shouldnt keep the health full of the group/raid during battle, but i remeber u guys from a little hability from the LK called infest that makes exponentially increasing damage until u have more than 90% of health and the fact that remorseless winter always do some damage. I state that 3 or 4 85 level healers wouldnt be able to matain the health of a 10 man raid long enought to kill him with those habilities. If someone can say to im mistaken plz do so. Because this is one more example that leveling up means getting weaker and weaker at leveling up. WTF r we doing leveling up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]