The "I like healing" thread

85 Tauren Druid
Because a little bubble of positivity would be appreciated.

Can we have a show of hands?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Healing sucks right now if your not a paladin. How is goin oom all the time even remotely fun? picking the right spells...come on really your spamming your lowest mana costing heal...its not fun at all, amirite.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
At least you're honest about being a troll!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
LOVE IT!!....go away if you cant figure out how to heal.....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love the healing.

Just not the heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Haha, I saw you in TBP :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Haha, I saw you in TBP :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/13/2010 5:27 AMPosted by Druw
I love the healing.

Just not the heroics.

Which parts of which heroics?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Pugging. All.

/blames guild for being slow
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
it'd be ok if they didn't base it around this long cast heal that does little to heal.

because that's boring and frankly, annoying. i could survive with the other changes if they didn't try to rely on that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I like healing the only thing i dont like is healing non-heroic ready tanks who can queue for heroics.

Also stonecore sucks so so much.
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Paladin
I know I'm not high-level on this char, but I love healing BGs and randoms as a Holly Pally. I also love it on my Resto Shaman. I don't; however, have as much fun doing it on my Drood.

Still, I think the mechanics changes are awesome. The new talent trees are awesome. I rolled this char after the patch, and I *felt* like a healer right at level 10. I don't think I've ever been able to say that before.

Maybe I'll change my mind at 85, but I doubt it.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
I'm loving the healing mechanics. It makes everything much more exciting wondering if your healing touch will get to the dps in time. Reminds me of the old days in vanilla wow.

People just need to learn not to cast regrowth, and dps need to learn they will be sitting at 50% or less health till the healer feels the tank is stable. Looks like the healer is back on the path to being the most needed for a group. (Hoping for instant queue times)

Happy Healing everyone!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yeah I personally think the new healing is great. I was going oom a lot because I was still used to being able to spam Rejuv and WG but it's nice actually having to know the fights and when people will take a lot of damage so I can be smart and not use up all my mana before then.

Though it does stink that if a dps does something stupid or a tank is still in wotlk mode and pulls everything I still end up going almost oom on trash >.<

Anyone who hates the new healing mechanics should really look at their spec and not use their "optimal end-game raiding" spec and see what they can do to keep mana flowin. I have moonglow + Mals gift (mmm captain reynolds) + heart of the wild + 2 points in furor and it really helps. Will I use this spec for raids? Hell no, lol. But it helps -now-

and another tip for druids, really just need 1 point in nature's bounty right now too, yes it only gives at "33%" chance of refreshing LB but I've never seen it not refresh it :o yayy 2 extra points for furor!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I hate the way healing is right now, But i love having to adjust to it.

If that makes sense.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I am enjoying healing heroics
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
omg a Priest, I'm having a great time!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I think it needs to be tweaked a little, but the new model is clearly better.

It's good that we can't top people in a second anymore. It's good that DPS have to care about not getting hit. It's good that tanks have to use their cooldowns cleverly to mitigate damage as well as to stay alive.

I think the numbers might be a little rough right now, but it's important to remember that heroics in Cata are as hard right now as they will ever be; when everyone is running them in blues and a few greens. They will only get easier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]