Blue post "healing"

85 Goblin Priest
when are we going to get a blue post from blizz telling us what they are going to do with healing i havnt seen one yet id like to see one letting us know if they are going to make any changes at all or not
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Dont fish for blues. They are reading. When they have something to say, they will say it. In the meantime, its our jobs to post feedback on what we encounter in game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There won't be one, because there won't be any changes. It be what it be.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/13/2010 11:03 AMPosted by Nestarielle
There won't be one, because there won't be any changes. It be what it be

you think that then lol. even if they dont change healing to much there will deff be some changes maybe making mana regen a little higher. i know for a fact they wont bring back crappy Wotlk healing but for the ammount of people that are hating healing in cata something will be done or fro the way i see it they will lose alot of customers
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
There needs to be a post made, its insulting to the people who pay for this game to be ignored and not be told the matter is being looked into or not. but thats my opinon i only pay my monthly subscription for this game
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's probably too soon for them to act. Until more players are at level cap and the population has stabilized, any knee jerk reactions could have unintended consequences. You know, like they might make gear too strong and have to have another expansion that reverses that. =-P

I'm kidding!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
They are going to wait until people get a bit more geared to judge I think. Right now you have a lot of people that think just because they hit 85 they should queue for heroics.

Should have made people key for them like they did in BC.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
12/13/2010 10:57 AMPosted by Àdvil
when are we going to get a blue post from blizz telling us what they are going to do with healing i havnt seen one yet id like to see one letting us know if they are going to make any changes at all or not
the game has been out 6 days give them some time to see how everything pans out
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]