how are we supposed to heal in pvp?

85 Tauren Druid
mana is the biggest problem here. in dungeons you can rest between pulls, but what the hell do you do in pvp?
pls dont tell me use Nourish and Lifeboom! i can only stack lifeboon on 1 person and Nourish is the longest casting spell i have, not to mention it doesnt heal for !**! unless you have one other hot on the target.
if i use any other spell i'm out of mana in less then 1 minute.... and then what? i'm completely usless to other and can't keep myself alive either.
in 1vs 1 against any dps i can last maybe 2 minutes before i'm dead because of no mana and all he as to do is not let me go and he will kill me even if he beating on me with a wooden spoon.
i'm hoping pvp gear has a ton load of spirit on it othewise you will not see any healers in pvp anymore. it's hard enough that we are target #1 without having crapy heals that drain mana like it's going out of style.

not happy Blizz, not happy.
Edited by Bigbalzz on 12/13/2010 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
If I'm not mistaken, most gear come with 2 primary stats and 2 secondary stats. So for healer, thats:
Stamina
Intellect
Resilience
+secondary stat

I hope it's not crit.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
As a holy paladin, I have yet to run into any mana problems in pvp. Now it is quite difficult to heal in pvp but you are given the tools to manage your mana.

I think PvP stats will be :

Stam > Resilience > Spirit > Intellect

Reason that i think spirit should be higher than other stats is because since haste (etc..) do not scale very well anymore, you would be better off making sure you don't run out of mana.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
12/13/2010 12:17 PMPosted by Holyvengence
As a holy paladin, I have yet to run into any mana problems in pvp. Now it is quite difficult to heal in pvp but you are given the tools to manage your mana.

I think PvP stats will be :

Stam > Resilience > Spirit > Intellect

Reason that i think spirit should be higher than other stats is because since haste (etc..) do not scale very well anymore, you would be better off making sure you don't run out of mana.

I'd put resilience before stam. stam increases your endurance, but so does resilience.

As an exmaple,
Would you rather have 200k hp and 0% damage mitigation?
or 100k hp and 50% damage mitigation?

I just pulled the numbers out of nowhere, but you get the point. You'd rather have the latter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]