So I went and got Black Ops for PS3

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't have to heal anything or get blamed for why my heroic random wiped again. I had fun again. Call me a cry baby, I still have a smile on my face, you on the other hand can have your heroics and curb stomp yourself all day long.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I lolled
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
12/13/2010 12:28 PMPosted by Chalkin
yeah it must suck to be bad doesnt it

The problem is, you might be good. But if your group or one of the group members is bad, you still pay the cost for it through repair bills and time wasted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
QQ is there cause it's the first week of a radically different gameplay. Give people time to adjust. DPS did nothing all of wrath but stand in crap and dps and expect to get healed.

They have a learning curve to get through as well. Don't take it to hard cause they're baddies and are likely to point finger at you when they're not understanding their role.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I dont do randoms as a healer. Pretty much solved my WoW healing woes until the dps and tanks get it into their heads that Im not a god healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]