Havent played since changes .. Ret guide ?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello all i havent played since changes , i got on other nite to check out new zones.

And well i was totally lost with the new pally. Could anyone point me to a Ret guide maybe on Rotation and explaining that new bar we got pls .

I assume Maintankadin is still the site to go to for Protection questions right ?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
New bar is holy power, basically ignore it unless all three lights are lit up. rotation is still FCFS at the moment:

3 HoPo inq, Exo with AoW, HoW, 3 HoPo TV, CS, judge, HW.

Just hit the highest on the list that is available and be prepared to wait around a lot for things to come off CD.

Best advice at the moment, either got prot or holy or reroll. The ret rotation is now a lot less fun than it was in WotLK for the gain of a lot of extra waiting around.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bummer. dont Prot have the same bar also ? How is it compared to how it was and thanks for info Zamm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]