Fixing professions/rep may be the answer?

85 Night Elf Druid
Let me start by saying that I am a resto druid who has not stepped foot into a heroic yet because my gear isn't good enough, but that in itself is an issue.

A number of professions are supporting every role -except- healing. Inscription has no relics with regen on them, Jewelcrafting has no epic rings or necklaces with regen on them...it seems that several professions in general have items for other roles/specs, but nothing for healers.

Also, there's no 85 head or shoulder enchant with regen on it.

I think providing healers some more gear/enchant options would go a little ways in fixing healing right now...not that I think its -that- broken. I've learned to adjust back and use my more efficient heals, and not be so pretentious as to think I'll be able to heal a heroic the second I get to the minimum item level necessary to queue. I just think that if all the other roles get items/enchants from professions or rep that support their spec, healers should too across the board.
Edited by Veldam on 12/13/2010 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]