Ret paladin crit rating way down

85 Human Paladin
Is anyone else having problems getting their crit up? My gear level is 337 (equiped), I am hit capped, expertise capped, and working on haste, but my crit is still at 6-7%!. My raid dps companions are at 20% or more crit while being capped in other stats.
Edited by Jodacon on 12/13/2010 3:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't you need 8% hit and 26 Expertise? If that's so, then you're under the hit cap, and over the expertise cap. I'd just fix some reforges, maybe that would give you a bit more crit.

Or at least help you hit the hit cap.
Edited by Babyfactory on 12/13/2010 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Armory has not updated (I have 7.6% hit), and it is not counting my sword expertise, seal of truth expertise, or new enchants.
Edited by Jodacon on 12/13/2010 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Be more concerned with haste, not crit. It's important, but not nearly as much as haste.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Then assuming your crit chance listed is correct (7%) that means TV and J have a 19% chance to crit with Arbiter of Light. CS has a 22% chance to crit with Rule of Law, and HoW has a 67% chance to crit with Sanctified Wrath. I don't know what crit talents other classes have, but that seems like a lot.
Edited by Babyfactory on 12/13/2010 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]