Healer Idea

90 Troll Shaman
Look tanks on avg have like 140K hp, our heals do on avg 20K for a strong one, thats nothing and it takes so much mana to heal that little of an amount. It is poorly scaled..

I understand blizz wanted to make it alot harder, which I agree with that stance, wotlk was to easy. But at least Scale heals with the HP, I don't heal much more than I did in wotlk where tanks has like 60K hp. Just tried to do the tol borad raid, I didn't have to spam my heals much very conservative, and was oom at 70% any way, heals barely felt specially the smaller heals. Its like blowing down a tree with flapping your arms. It's not enough, SCALE IT better
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Also no one is gonna be a healer n e more if its too difficult did you think of that blizzard? People are either gonna do PVP only / Level, or quit giving u guys 15 dollars a month, people on average only take headaches so long in a game, before they give up. I'm not saying its impossible to heal raids, cause people already done 12/12, but on your avg player even upper tier with these changes, there will very very few healers left who want to heal, so PVE is gonna die.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's NOT hard,use your head and use your toolbox!

I do agrree that they need to scale the heals better though and pve isnt gonna die there are alot of good healers that will adapt and Im one of them and I already did
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I do use my head, and toolbox, I've healed heroics pretty well, I just think of the average person, alot of people are hating it, but liking it isn't as easy, just blizzard needs to find a happy medium
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]