@Tol Barad

85 Human Paladin
Can you please kick the horde off your lawn for a round? I need to do my dailies.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bad
MADAWK THE BARADIN FOX SLAYER
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
PK
I'll trade you for CoC in Twilight, Alliance are on it like Flies on Stink
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
lol Allies are swarming CoC sooo bad. It's hilarious to go there and watch them massacre a straggler coming in and doing /wave then starting it, though.
Reply Quote
CoC is a pain in the ass. When I was trying to do it the first few days after release there were always 40+ horde there 24/7. One mage from a top guild on this server was there one night ganking. I logged and came back nearly 12 hour later. He was STILL THERE GANKING.

I shall not name him though. I'm hoping we're just on the same schedule, and that he wasn't playing WoW ganking in the same location for over 12 hours.

:[

I'd like to say CoC isn't worth it, but it totally is. It's like 1 mil experience and you won't replace the weapon til heroics.
Edited by Alestrom on 12/14/2010 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Let's be honest, he probably was ganking the same location for over 12 hours.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I play wow via kinect
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]