So what's the deal with healing?

80 Night Elf Druid
I love my resto Druid but I haven't been playing him because of how hard healing seems to be at the moment. I know people are getting by with certain strategies and so forth but it seems like healing across the board for all healers has been reduced. So is this a new area that Blizz is heading in to make the game more enjoyable? Or are a lot of people just whining right now because they don't have the right gear and right strats for healing? Your thoughts?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am so angry that Blizzard actually thinks the mechanics of healing in Cata are fine...It's absolute garbage, I don't even play my Druid healer any more I just go balance. I refuse to go into a dungeon as Resto and have to type OOM on 1 mob or boss. It's absolutely ridiculous, and sad cause I enjoyed playing my healer so much in Wrath...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Fail less.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I kind of like it. Yes it can be frustrating at times. But now when the group makes a mistake and we wipe the question is not "...where were my heals?" instead it's "...how can we do that better?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]