What I hate about Terokkar...

83 Goblin Mage
Is that you're all a bunch'a Winamps. That's right, I said it. It had to be said.( <--anyone?) I am going to give you a prime example of why you are all wimps. Then you can decide if you want to continue being a bunch of; wimpy, little, saggy, old half blind rabbits or Man-up!! and Stop being the laughing stock of this sentences' fictitious subject. OR like I said, -the bunny thing... Wimps, rabbits, yadda. naaa, you're not what I hate about terokkar...

Enough about you, you self absorbed pack of digital mule freaks.. . This isn't about you.

What I REALLY hate 'bout terokkar is that it doesnt Have a proper Major City in the Games absolutely best and mostest awesomeiestly looking Zone, Uldum.

So, I wanted to see if everyone would chip in and help me hire a lawyer to get some type of class action law suite going. Maybe we can strong arm them into: putting a PROPER inn in Ramkahen, placing fully functional AH and Bank locations, And "sandware"*. Available for procurement from the Official CITY of Ramkahen Quartermasteeeeeer! Woot woot!

Anyhow, I have an email address and paypal account set up and ready to go. I have done a little research and I found a lawyer online who looks a lot less shifte than some of the other sites I visited!! Whoa hoho, lemme tell ya, ain' pretty.

So email me to help me get a lawyer to get a lawsuite of some kind, maybe punitive damages. I dunno, I'm still in the alpha phase, that’s why your help will… help.

Email me at
Sumwunsuesterokkar@gmial.com

For more information and paypal "donations" or "free money" information.

*Sandware (headgear (two options) hillsider drab (desert robe with shoulder hangie-over'erthingy) and sandals, der.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You're Dane Cook. Congrats.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
hoob, don't tell me what to do. It's all about Terokkar, Blades. and I am unfamiliar with his standup, Etoria. I did like him in Mr. Brooks however, so thanks.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
It's my late day :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I am getting a bad feeling about this...

Dane Cook is this guy whos utterly unfunny but many girls think he is because hes cute. They are the same girls who get real emotional about Twilight and consider it to be a profound love story. You know the type, long on opinion, short on thought. I swear the guy could get on stage and read the instructions on how to put together an ikea entertainment center and these chicks would giggle their asses off and tell you how great he is. Gah, I think I'm getting old, this makes me want to go to the mall and punch a chubby Filipino teenager.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
I still think he was ok in Mr. Brooks. I will not be accepting Etoria's wimpy insult.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
It may not have been an insult. Maybe he thinks your so cute that behavior he would otherwise have an issue with is excused.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
I would prefer he didn't like me, actually.

With posts like the one you made yesterday, I think you are cute. Like a baby polar bear drinking out of a can of coke. I want to throw peanuts at you and stalk you on RealID.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Feel free to add me, Paco mentioned that you had a bad reaction to how realid worked, I also thought I heard you say something on vent once so I never sent you an add.

I've had the same framed picture of a polar bear up wherever I've lived since I was like 5 years old, my son has it now. It was taken by a guy named Art Wolfe, which I always thought was a funny name for a nature photographer.

Also I agree, I don't think he likes you. But I've been throwing around a lot of discord lately so I tried to bring some sunshine to the forums, even if it was in a backhandedly insulting kind of way. I have A LOT of coffee and very little going on at work tonight.

Probably too much to hope for that someone embarrasses themselves coming to the defense of either Dane Cook or Twilight huh?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/14/2010 2:22 PMPosted by Jayjellybean
Dane Cook is this guy whos utterly unfunny but many girls think he is because hes cute. They are the same girls who get real emotional about Twilight and consider it to be a profound love story. You know the type, long on opinion, short on thought. I swear the guy could get on stage and read the instructions on how to put together an ikea entertainment center and these chicks would giggle their asses off and tell you how great he is.

I've noticed that also. The overwhelming majority of people I've found that I know who enjoy Dane Cook are younger women. Just doesn't really do it for me.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
you know.

My wife loves that Twilight stuff. I'm not kidding, she usually is in bed before me and it's always on demand. If she hasn't seen it 30 times, minimum - she hasn't seen it at all.

Needless to say, I have seen one of the Twilight movies enough to know that the girl in it is annoying as hell.

Make me a vampire, I just want you to make me a vampire. Please make me a vampire. I would love to be a vampire. Can you make me a vampire now? how about now? can you make me one now? I think a good idea would be; to make me a vampire. will you? can you? I love you vampire, please make me one.

soooo annoying.

She also thinks Dane Cook is hot, from a distance. There ain't no denying that when you move in close the mans face looks like the tip of a used eraser.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Posted by Sumwun

Make me a vampire, I just want you to make me a vampire. Please make me a vampire. I would love to be a vampire. Can you make me a vampire now? how about now? can you make me one now? I think a good idea would be; to make me a vampire. will you? can you? I love you vampire, please make me one.

My younger sister conned me into watching the first Twilight movie, and this is a reasonably accurate summary.
Kids these days, man.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I was implying that he is as tangential and unfunny as Dane Cook.

I don't dislike him. I nothing him. I nothing most people here with whom I have little to no interaction.

I just think his posts aren't funny, engaging, entertaining, novel, etc. Just like Dane Cook isn't any of those things.
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
Yet he's familiar enough with Dane Cook to draw that conclusion and keeps reading.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]