Killmehorde? why does everyone dislike? XD

why does everyone hate killmehordes guild, shadows of death? lol
Reply Quote
Because He tends to be complaining about everything.
He is an elitist and Dislikes everyone who is not 80+ and when i was in his guild on my Hunter a long time ago, i tend to be ignored.

So i gave up...

Plus he constantly got people against this guild because of the name, but i got it fixed by a GM.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
says some one that is in a guild named after a song
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yea, its actually a reference from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, the song came well after.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
*doesn't hate on anyone who isn't a tard* but, hey, trolling is fun, and I'll be awesome to you so long as you aren't totally ignorant and helpless.

Only time I make fun of Killme's guild is when he posts his advertizement and says stuff about his guild tabs like it's a selling point. lol. People make the guild, if there's great people in it, it really doesn't matter how many tabs there are, but he knows I'm not on him personally <3 :p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good, respectable, clever trolls who occasionally emerge at the best time possible in a conversation...liked.

Bad, annoying trolls accompanied by bad guild spam...disliked.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
People hate on him and his guild because honestly, He's a power hungry child, he wants to be able to say "I have the biggest guild" He's rude, and he thinks he's better than everyone else, He was a member of my guild before he started that guild and we kicked him out because of his rudeness. The guild takes anyone and everyone, and it's funny how many people in that guild still constantly ask in public chats for help with things. 900+ member guild and no one will help you out? /guildfail IMO.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Today is my birthday.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Today is my unbirthday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Because He tends to be complaining about everything.

He is an elitist and Dislikes everyone who is not 80+

Saying that Killmehorde is an elitist implies that he's actually good at playing in the first place.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I was once in a guild with him, and he kept spamming guild chat with a stupid addon that asked lore questions . He kept answering them , ( the questions were really easy... ) and started insulting the guild because they didn't know anything about lore LOL
Reply Quote
21 Goblin Warrior
BoP
triviabot prolly
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
:O Who started a forum about me without my permission. Samuelb, you are going to pay!!! As for the rest of you.....I appreciate your comments about me. I think they are awesome and they always provide a good chuckle. This is why I love Darrowmere :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey guy in mythic guild ur GM is nerd bcuz he named the guild after something in a game and bat country is a good song so stfu
Edited by Magepwner on 1/22/2011 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Lols Killmehorde came out of know where :P !!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Becaue he is rude >_< and mean and he inslaved all of his guildes to work for him lols
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]