Cataclysm Raid Progression

90 Human Priest
{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=} UPDATED {=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bloodrite is no longer raiding, you can remove them if necessary.
Reply Quote
Nef downed by Thaco!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bloodforged downed Nefarian.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Auxilio downed Cho'gall
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well, our prodigal raiders returned and Veritas Aequitas finallllllllllllllllllllllllly killed Cho'gall normal tonight. Yay! On to Nef.

Although maybe it would make more sense to clear out T4W first? Hm.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Infinite Ascent has downed Heroic Atramedes
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Well, our prodigal raiders returned and Veritas Aequitas finallllllllllllllllllllllllly killed Cho'gall normal tonight. Yay! On to Nef.

Although maybe it would make more sense to clear out T4W first? Hm.

Your pitiful excuse for progression does not warrant such extensive postings.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who are you to judge anyone posting on a level one alt? Troll in another forum. We don't much care for your kind around here.

Grats on your kill VA.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Haha, thanks Palabrewtis.

I have to confess, having been a more lol-srs-bzns raider in the past, I'm sometimes a little touchy about having moved to the more casual side of things. But at the end of the day I love raiding with people I actually like and the 4-5 hours/week schedule suits me much better.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BKY has down Heroic Valiona and Theralion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Heroic Halfus down for Obsidian Blades
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haha, thanks Palabrewtis.

I have to confess, having been a more lol-srs-bzns raider in the past, I'm sometimes a little touchy about having moved to the more casual side of things. But at the end of the day I love raiding with people I actually like and the 4-5 hours/week schedule suits me much better.

Playing with people you like and getting along as a group to conquer whatever content you're on (heroic, progression or not) is what is important. Nobody likes a bully, always remember to keep it fun!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The Risen has downed Nef
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The Risen has downed Heroic Halfus
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Nefarian and Al'Akir down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=} UPDATED {=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}[-]{=}
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Conclave deceased, whee.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BKY has downed Heroic Nefarian.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]