Why complain when it makes the game better?!?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
LoL, why does everybody take this as a bad thing in forums, it's just making it more challanging, which keeps you interested. we all know that in wotlk, we could just spam a little heal and keep them up while we eat dinner and pick our ass, but now, we actually have to be into the game. the game is much more fun when your actualy haveing to try and it is more rewarding when you succeed!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's not better. It's boring. It's a chore. The new model is boring. Heal and its clones suck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The game is only fun if everyone in your group plays perfectly.

Not even one mistake is permitted. It is just to stressful to heal because we take blame of other people's shortcoming.

That my friend is not fun, I am not masochist.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Fun is a subjective term =\
Edited by Lyllum on 12/13/2010 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The fact that you got weaker every level =/= fun

I honestly think that if they scaled everything(healing, damage, hp, etc.) up more to where it seemed like you heal for more, then the complaints wouldn't be as prevalent.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I feel like I'm running a race in a swimming pool, healing has slowed to a painful crawl and I badly miss the frenetic pace of Wrath even if it was ez-mode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]