disc priest healing: asking for help

90 Night Elf Priest
Hey guys I was wondering, where should my spirit, haste rating, intellect, and crit rating stand for healing in heroics? I've been trying to heal them and can't really tell if it's the group's fault for not knowing mechanics, or if I am unprepared for healing. Also if you guys can take a look at my talent build and tell me if it's ok or not. I'm not a big fan of the A/A builds and gave up reflective shield for more points to spend in holy and shadow.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Your spec and glyphs look fine, the cookie-cutter Disc spec drops Imp Renew and a point from Darkness I think to get Train of Thought. You're right on not taking Reflective Shield, it's pretty much useless in PvE.

Paraphrasing from EJ, you should have spirit on every piece of gear (reforge if you don't) and should aim for an even balance of haste, crit, and mastery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]