Very simple ret fix

80 Human Paladin
I feel ret paladins have a few problems, but probably not as many as some people on these forums..

I think if seal damage were increased to where it used to be (back in mid wotlk) and if seal of truth hit for a decent amount of damage(you know instead of basically nothing) this would be enough to put paladins on the right track.

Anyone agree or disagree? thoughts? comments?
Reply Quote
Disagree. They changed Ret because we supposedly had too much passive seal damage to begin with. We need more active abilities that fill in the gaps besides Holy Wrath and Consecration. It also doesn't address Inquisition, Zealotry and our Mastery problems.

If they just buffed seal damage, it would be a bandaid fix to boost numbers, which is exactly what I'm hoping they won't do.
Reply Quote
At this point... I'll take just about any buff they give us... When they hit all classes with the "Nerf Bat" they hit Ret Pally the hardest. I still don't understand why they took away our AoE potential.

"Oh look, Ret Paladin is too easy..." *makes it the hardest class/spec combo to play(and the weakest MDPS damage-wise)* "There that's better"

What was Blizzard thinking...
Edited by Ephram on 12/13/2010 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
At this point... I'll take just about any buff they give us... When they hit all classes with the "Nerf Bat" they hit Ret Pally the hardest. I still don't understand why they took away our AoE potential.

"Oh look, Ret Paladin is too easy..." *makes it the hardest class/spec combo to play(and the weakest MDPS damage-wise)* "There that's better"

What was Blizzard thinking...

Ret is still really easy to play - but it also sucks now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]