Hello Lethon. I'm back!

90 Human Warlock
Hey Lethon, how's it going? I've taken a long break from this game. Two years to be exact. But now I'm back!! I've done a lot of growing up since then. I'm now a graduate student at UC Berkeley studying psychology. I haven't had much free time lately, but I'm looking to get back into the swing of things with WoW, especially with Cataclysm just coming out and Christmas break on the horizon. Any old-school Lethon peeps still out there from two years ago? Would be cool to reconnect.

I won't be able to play as hardcore as I used to with school and all, but I still plan on playing a good amount when I have the free time. I'd like to find a guild that's somewhere between casual and hardcore. In other words, I can't raid every day, but I can likely do it a few times a week. I'm pretty much looking to do PvE content, and therefore spec accordingly.

In the meantime, I'm going to be concentrating on leveling both my Warlock and my Resto Druid (Idislikeyou) to 85. Feel free to send a shout-out if you see me online!

PS: I plan on re-dominating the Jewelcrafting market again. Watch out ;)
Edited by Asharu on 12/14/2010 2:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome Back, your name is familiar and as for you dominating the JC market I doubt that:P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Welcome back Asharu :) It has been a long time! Glad to hear your RL is awesome and hope you find Cata to be just as awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Welcome back Asharu, Ogri'la dailies were a bit more challenging with you around haha. I'll have to tell my cousin Ese that your around.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
OMG!

Too bad I'm playing my other toon now :X

I'll probably level up soon....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
^ Me

Que times too long as horde :X
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
/wave
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Ash! Too bad I can't gank you anymore, but I will do my best to recruit some Horde friends to do the job! bahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
@Erieanna: My name is familiar because I likely ganked you at some point. Did you spend a lot of time in Ogri'la? Haha! And even though I've been gone for two years, if I could dominate the Jewelcrafting market in BC, I'm sure I can do it again now... although I see a lot has definitely changed.

@Crackseed: Thanks man! Dude, get enough achievements already?

@Quixote: Fun times, yeah? I'll have to find some new Cataclysm hunting grounds...

@Moosmash: OMG! MOOOOO!! Haha, I can't believe you're still here. Come back and level up!!

@Ohhbeast: Wildhammer... pew pew.

@Zebracakes: /wave back.

@Lukien: You frustrated me so much. You were one of the better-skilled players. Now that you're on Alliance, I expect many duels :)

Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I'm going to camp you for going to Cal. You're dead noob.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Hey Asharu!
Still remember me as a paladin?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
There are a lot of fatties in this thread. Shkarn might as well post
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Hey Asharu, nice to see you're still kicking somewhere in the world.

Konthai tracked me down last night so I figured I'd stumble over here to see what's up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
@Konthai: Hey Konthai! Of course I remember you bud. How's it going? We had some good memories on Lethon... those were fun times. I'm not sure how I'm liking Cataclysm yet, as warlocks are not the same as they were back in the BC days. I totally skipped over WOTLK, so there was a bit of an adjustment curve for me. I joined Didactic and so far I'm enjoying it. There's hardly any familiar faces from two years ago tho... it seems like Lethon has been overrun by pubescent teenagers, meh. How's it going over there on Gurubashi?

@Mikola: Yo dude, good to see another familiar face still playing. I see you've turned yourself into a Worgen... nice! How are things with you? Do you guys still keep in touch with any peeps from back in the day? I saw Lrgman the other day--he was trying out Cataclysm. Also, Pegasus still plays on Lethon (he's got a lot of toons), but I think he's mostly into PvP.

@Hamfury: There's nothing like reminiscing with old fatties :)
Edited by Asharu on 1/20/2011 1:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Things have been pretty well for me, I don't keep in touch with a lot of people since they don't appear to want have anything to do with me. Though the connections that I do keep are well and I do suppose there are the unspoken ones that still exist, ya know? I still talk with Meka and Mooseguts occasionally, Tedybear is still around though he and I had a falling out over a pretty stupid thing involving Mapleleafs who appears to have fallen off the face of the planet(good imo). I reconnected and kept in touch with Bahramyew while I was on Mannoroth but haven't seen much of him around in the last year and a half.

Yeah, I went worgen because I was just tired of plate on a gnome, I wanted to try something new and I must say as much as I love gnome, unless blizzard updates the classic races to be as well done as goblin/worgen it'd be hard to go back. Seriously, backflips on pummel and jumping, front flips on 2h yellow swings, other minor aesthetic things, just too awesome.

I'd love to have a reunion with the better parts of the good ole days though, ya know?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Haha, I don't remember any of those peeps, but I do remember Bahramyew! He and I were best buds back in the day. If you ever catch him around, send him my way.

And yeah, a reunion would be sweet. I don't think there's anyone on Lethon anymore back from our day... there's still a few familiar names around, but most of those accounts have new owners now. I was talking to Roach the other day... he might be coming back to Lethon with a couple of other peeps. I dunno. I'm surprised people still play as seriously as they used to. I can't play like that anymore... I just don't have the time with school and all, but an occasional raid during the week is usually doable.

Come back to Lethon and say hello nub :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Well hello their welcome back even tho I have no idea who you are.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/07/2011 7:01 PMPosted by Asharu
Come back to Lethon and say hello nub :)

Consider it considered. Though it may only be a lv1 to dance in the newd in cities.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
u fool this is not facebook . . .

go play in traffic.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Someone's mad.

These are the forums... forums of a mostly dead realm... a realm that, at least back then, had maybe 500 people total... everyone knew everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]