Hello Lethon. I'm back!

90 Human Warlock
<3 Dethklok

Mikola, get your butt over here.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
It has been a while since I talked to you and Mikola. I been getting used to the Shaman class and the Pally class again. The arena days were fun. And a bit of hard-core raiding on Mag and SSC runs.

@Asharu:Are you going back to raiding or just pure domination over the gem market and pvping?

@Mikola:Gonna stay at your realm or go back to lethon?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm probably staying on Akama unless my guild implodes. UP is a very good raiding environment, good rate of progression barring delays from attendance/recruiting issues(we need huntards and derp knights btw) and everyone actually gets along.

Anyone going to Blizzcon this year? I know Crackseed and the others try to go, not sure if they managed tickets or if the price is finally too much.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
< Squiddely Here
Been trying to track down some peoples from back in the day. Where Rabbisapient D:
and mikola, i still has your aim.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I remember the days raiding with last warlords with my shaman Wax.. lethon just isn't the same anymore so sad D=
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
ASHARU ITS CHRONUSTANK OMG FROM WAYYY BACK, KARAZHAN DAYS, ME YOU NYCTERIA, AWW #*!%TT WHERES KIDDYNAMITE THESE DAYS? AND VAST?AND ALL THE GRAND MARSHALS? AND HWL'S? [bov etc]
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
ASHARU ?! THIS IS JOSEF, THE WARLOCK !!

IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS BEEN !!!!

ROACH?! LACRIMOSA ?! JOCHAN ?! JASMIAM ?!

COME ON ! ADD ME MELCEKIAL#1861 OR ON FB EMMANUEL CASAVANT !!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]