Resto and PvP

85 Orc Warrior
I can some what understand how blizz made it harder to heal in regards to the pve environment. Making people CC better, making you choose more wisely what spells to cast and when etc.. but in pvp this rule does not apply. I am running OOM in minutes then just sit there left to die. I cant even go tree form anymore because i run oom in 5 seconds then again.. just sit there to die. when Im doing a BG and there are big battles on the battleground with many players and i see 5-10 health bars going down.. WTF do i do? I cant keep anyone alive because IM OOM in less then a mintute.. All this time im trying to keep myself alive to. I have like one of each class but always loved resto. Point is, for example on my mage i can spam nuke people over and over without going OOM. How can heals expect to keep up with damage output when we go OOM and they dont? On top of that Rest heals are garbage and dont heal for squat.. Im critting people on my mage for 27k over and over... Tell me how much are heal spells are healing for? LOL not enough to keep up with that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
repost from druid forums...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I feel your pain :(

Arena is going to be pretty hilarious when it comes out tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I completely agree with you
I'm not entirely upset about the healing changes for raid content and what not because i know it'll even out a little bit better for druids with raid gear.

However, these changes have completely ignored the aspect of PVP in this game and are by far the most one sided / minded changes that have ever been implimented since launch in regards to balancing pvp and pve

Do you have any idea how hard it is to convince pvp friends to come back for cataclysm after such a massive game change like that? Unless you're a paladin, you're screwed in PVP right now. ESPECIALLY druids.

The life bloom changes to druids have essentially made them useless since the only way they can competantly heal is on a single target now
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A single target while standing still and hoping you're not interrupted or attacked. Anything else and your heals aren't going to do anything worth caring about or you're going to be OOM very quickly.

Honestly though the big difference is now I welcome death to refresh the mana pool. I don't know if people haven't figured out yet that the best thing they can do when a healer is low on mana is ignore them. Killing one just gives them mana again.

Arena... well...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
lol I agree with you all. Ive been dying on purpose just to get full mana back.

Blizz has to see this is an epic fail on their part and must do something to balance this.

No one will heal in PvP anymore. Its a waste and a joke.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
they should add extra mana regen for battlegrounds =) like an aura
problem solved temporaly until they realize how to balance it :)

just a temporal buff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]