My own frustrations healing

85 Troll Shaman
Stem not from the new model or mechanics or what have you. Its stress. Mind you its not the stress of healing... but its the stress of noticing every single mistake that costs me mana that the other 4 players in my group cause.
I know I was pissing guildies off because I could not help but point out every single damn mistake that they made, whether they could help it or not. I ended up snapping at the rogue for passing up a heroic cloak... when he already had a better one equipped -_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I've noticed I cringe a lot when I let a heal go off that wasn't necessary. Like if the paladin dps is actually nice enough to throw a self heal into his rotation but I've already thrown a rejuv on him >.<
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
As a healer, you are the one sitting in the back, watching people screw up. It's what we have to do, and your right, compensating mana for other peoples mistakes can be very costly.

The harsh reality of it is, in a lot of situations, you don't have enough mana to waist on people who are making mistakes. IE, taking unnecessary damage that can be avoided, dps not watching threat. etc.

A good lesson to them is let them eat the damage and die, yeah it might cause waves, it might cause you to wipe, it might even get a group disband. BUT, your job isn't to make up for peoples mistakes, if you can learn how to do things correctly, so can everyone else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]