Goodbye resto

90 Worgen Druid
Maybe I've just adapted faster or I'm amazing or I don't believe in hyperbole, but I use all my heals as a druid and the only fights that I get away with just nourish spam is on trash packs that go 100% smoothly. Of course, I've also had trash pulls where something goes wrong and I have to pop every cooldown I have (including mana pot) and we still end the fight with 10% or less hp and me at like 15k mana left, but those situations are far from the norm.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Everyone wins at half-health!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Maybe I've just adapted faster or I'm amazing or I don't believe in hyperbole, but I use all my heals as a druid and the only fights that I get away with just nourish spam is on trash packs that go 100% smoothly. Of course, I've also had trash pulls where something goes wrong and I have to pop every cooldown I have (including mana pot) and we still end the fight with 10% or less hp and me at like 15k mana left, but those situations are far from the norm.

If I'm not mistaken, Druids heavily rely on proccing clearcasting, to get off there bigger heals for free. This being the bread-and-butter so to speak, of your healing mechanics. Correct me if I'm wrong, I just recall a discussion about this on the forums a day or two ago

Everyone wins at half-health!

Precisely, there is no need for everyone to be topped off, that's what the 110K+ Health Pool is for on non-tanks.
Edited by Dukkon on 12/14/2010 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If we aren't supposed to worry about keeping everyone healed up, then why the uber large health pools? For that matter, if blizz is so intent on dumping on healers, why not just make the health pools even bigger and dispose of healing all together? Let them rely on pots and bandaids, eating between fights?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
If we aren't supposed to worry about keeping everyone healed up, then why the uber large health pools? For that matter, if blizz is so intent on dumping on healers, why not just make the health pools even bigger and dispose of healing all together? Let them rely on pots and bandaids, eating between fights?

If everyone had small health pools, topping everyone off would be imperitive to avoid 1 shots. Large health pools = no one shots = 100% life is not needed to succeed.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
@dukkon. I realize my gear is not at it's greatest level yet and I have taken that into account.
However, from the point I am right now I believe I am at least able to extrapolate to where healing will be with the one or two pieces I need and I don't like it. All things considered you're still just talking to a guy who is posses because they screwed over healers to hide the general lack of thought in the expansion. I could very easily do reading on sites, work out kinks in my gear, and experiment constantly but the rewards just don't seem worth the work. The playstyle isn't fun anymore especially when I have to be constantly reminded of how much fun Dps and healers get to have. So I will be getting my hunter to 85 soon and having a blast working with focus instead of mana. (p.s. I do appreciate that you took enough time to actually look me up instead of just trolling with a simple "healing is fun and not broken)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I didn't mean to say healers haha I meant tanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]