<The Way of the Fist> is Recruiting

90 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the bump Outblast! If anyone is looking for someone to ML ninja BT and to randomly gank their gbank, PST Outblast; he's been lookin' for a new home to 'forget his ability to read/write English' when asked questions about his choices for two days now since I gkicked him.

*Edit: Guild is level 25 now.
Edited by Praios on 4/12/2011 4:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, I am brand-spanking new to World of Warcraft, and, thanks to my brother, I am playing on The Forgotten Coast.

I am a Blood Elf Paladin, and I am looking for a Guild to become a part of before I actually start playing. (I was told there was benefits to doing this.)

Besides that, I am not someone who will join and leave, I plan on joining and becoming a part of the regular crew that is usually on.

I am usually on from 5-9 during the Weekdays, and from 12-2 during the weekends. These are all Central Standard Time (-6 GMT).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]