Dear healers...from your tank!

90 Dwarf Death Knight
to about 10% of healers.....i hate it when you try to dps instead of healing....your there to heal me and the party...do that...i hate when i that your casting a damage spell while im on the floor dead...the other 90% thanks for doing your damn job
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If you see a shaman casting Lightning Bolt, it is probably because they took the talent Telluric Currents. It regens mana for us.
If you're dead while they're doing it, they were probably totally oom trying to get more mana to heal you.
Priests also use Smite to help their heals.
I'm unsure about the other classes at this point, but a healer dpsing does not always mean they are not doing their job.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm going to wrath spam just to make you cry.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
i mean i knew about the priests but not shammys ty...im more talking about healers...who seem to want to DPS more then heal.. but i just kinda think heallings most important job...and it deserves full attention ya know?
Reply Quote
Priests smite for evangelism and atonement. Shaman shock for +healing to their next spell, and LB for mana. Resto druids can IS for 15% haste (if they don't think they'll be using regrowth, IS is cheaper).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I hear that, when in tree form, Wrath is mana-free, has it's cast time cut in half and still procs OOC! Hmmm, I wonder why Blizz did that?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you see a shaman casting Lightning Bolt, it is probably because they took the talent Telluric Currents. It regens mana for us.
If you're dead while they're doing it, they were probably totally oom trying to get more mana to heal you.
Priests also use Smite to help their heals.
I'm unsure about the other classes at this point, but a healer dpsing does not always mean they are not doing their job.

Pallies have a good bit of mana return from judgments and melee, and Droods have...that one spell...it does pitiful damage...it's...if I remember correctly, it gives the mob a -%5 chance to hit debuff. -%5 incoming hit chance is a LOT of mana saved on heals.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
While we're handing out free advice, you may want to use a two-hander instead of dual-wielding. It won't affect your survivability negatively, but your threat suffers from it. See the FAQ from the DK forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/968396860#3

You may also want to review your glyph choices. They are far from optimal. See the above FAQ for details.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
To about 70% of tanks:

Don't break CC with your aoe. L2pull please.

Don't pull the next pack when I'm low on mana and I tell you that I'm drinking, which is just another reminder to the one I gave you as soon as I zoned in that if my mana isn't full, I'm not ready.

Don't expect to eat a boss's massive frontal cone attack and have me heal you through it. Move please.

Learn that when someone suggests "los pull" it means "line of sight" and wasn't a typo meaning "lol pull" and thereby encouraging you to charge directly into the fray.

Thanks.

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
i lulz @ that male
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
hmmm our job does involve dpsing now so that we can get some mana back. Learn to read about cataclysm changes. Oh and FYI: this isn't Wrath stop chain pulling and let mages sheep pull.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]