My issue with new style healing.

90 Tauren Druid
I have read constant complaints of what people think is wrong with healing and that Blizz has ruined the game forever. I have to disagree with the fact that it is ruined, but one thing I do think they did, was overestimate bad players ability to get better. I think the way Blizz has implemented more crowd control, and more individual responsibility for each player is awesome, makes things more realisitic to have others at fault, other than constantly hearing, 'your heals suck!'. Everyone used to save CD's for bosses and timed just right to allow for max DPS, but now it makes it so those CD's are used more regularly and really just gives us real players a chance to really shine. People need to stop complaining and start figuring out what else to do to be better. Tanks need to burn CD's for damage spikes more often, burns me up when I dont see them use anything. DPS also needs to start CC'ing more often, nothing is worse for a tank then 5 guys barreling down on him and there are 3 CC's in the group, USE THEM! Granted, I have some issues with mana cost for spells, but I will try to remain positive. Until then, if you don't like healing, play another role and you'll soon find out it really doesn't matter what role you play, things have been made more challenging because of all the elitist's that say this game is too easy.

LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Die Frau liest ein Buch.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Also, hopefully DPS stops standing around like a bunch of morons at the end of the fight. Sure run me out of mana because you won't CC and learn your class. Then I'll drink, get up, heal all you morons back to full, sit down, drink again, get up and do it all over again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]