<Crimson Dawn> 12/12 R hard Modes! Warlock!

85 Blood Elf Mage
ABOUT US

<Crimson Dawn> is a 10-man raiding guild located on [H] Anub'Arak(PvP).

Battlegroup: Whirlwind

Time Zone: EST

We are looking to recruit exceptional players for server first Cataclysm progression. We want people that posses a strong desire to succeed, a commitment to continuous progression that helps build confidence, and a high level of motivation to achieve desired results.

Our guild has a highly competitive nature and we have several players who have competed at the highest levels of this game since the original beta (classic/vanilla). Our main goal is to become a high ranking guild and maintain a server first position after the release of the expansion.

As this guild will primarily be focusing on PvE progression, we still highly encourage PvP. There will be many players that will want to spend their extra time PvP'ing in rated battlegrounds and the arena.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

*All Classes are open, and all worthy applicants will be considered*

HIGH PRIORITY: Holy Priest, Warrior or Paladin Tank, Aff lock, Mut Rogue or Unholy DK.

RAID TIMES

This is a tentative raiding schedule for Cataclysm. We're pretty confident that this is what we'll be sticking with, but it is always subject to change.

Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

8:00 PM - 11:30 PM (EST)

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

Be Reliable

While we do have fun in our guild, when it comes to progression raiding - it's a second job. We need you to attend every single raid. Prior notification is required if you cannot make it.

Know Your Class

We're not looking for mediocrity; only serious raiders need apply. If you have any doubts about your capabilities as a player, please do not waste your time or ours'.

Be Respectful of Others

While we're looking for serious raiders, we don't want drama queens. You should see loot as an added benefit - not the sole purpose of raiding.

Work for Achievements

We plan to earn mostly every raid achievement. This will involve a lot of intentional wiping; this may not be for you.

Contribute 100% to Every Raid

You'll need to come fully prepared (food buffs, flasking, enthusiasm, and etc.). Excessive AFK'ing/lag/connectivity issues, the inability to take constructive criticism, and poor attitude will not be tolerated. While we may be more lax on farmed content, this behavior will be required on progression content.

Have a Voice

The officers do not pretend to be all knowing or always right. There is always room for improvement with any raid encounter or even the guild as a whole.

How to Apply

If interested please log on to our website @ Crimsond.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application or contact Garman, Angrathar or Sinist in-game.
Edited by Sinist on 2/10/2011 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Lol Sinest thinks he's an exceptional player. I hear tanking Auriaya is hard as a warrior tank bro.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/14/2010 1:36 AMPosted by Hgjjtyhjg
Lol Sinest thinks he's an exceptional player. I hear tanking Auriaya is hard as a warrior tank bro.

You might want to look at your life, and reconsider why you spend your time doing stuff like this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
UPDATE: We are currently 2/12 T-11. We have server first kills on Halfus Wrymbreaker and Valiona and Theralion with Ascendant Council to 10% on the first night. Expect Council and more kills to come from Blackwing Decent shortly.

We are still looking for a Holy Priest/Resto Druid!

Please contact us in-game or check us out on the web @ Crimsond.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
Free bump from your favorite resto druid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
crimson dawn is one of the worst guilds on anub'arak
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/15/2010 9:38 PMPosted by Ensifer
crimson dawn is one of the worst guilds on anub'arak

gosh darn that ensifer and his sharp remarks... he really steams me up!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Cataclysm Elite 10-Man group going for realm firsts is realm last in raid progression.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey Synikal...you might wanna check the progression rankings again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/16/2010 11:40 AMPosted by Synical
Cataclysm Elite 10-Man group going for realm firsts is realm last in raid progression.

Arctica may be gone, but their baddies remain to remind us of the tragedies of yesterday.

Get it? Baddies = bodies.

Yup.
Reply Quote
Free bump for old guildies aka old friends!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hey Synikal...you might wanna check the progression rankings again.

Nothing's changed, why am i looking at this?

Meh we can't help that our realm sucks. Least DAS BOOT and CD are doing better then Arctica would have.

UPDATE: 8/12 down with Chimearon and End bosses awaiting their demise. Check us out at Crimsond.guildlaunch.com! Handful of classes are now open to recruitment!
Edited by Sinist on 12/20/2010 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yo grats on your great feats in the game of World Of Warcraft.

P.S. Do you like my helm? I think its ugly. But what ever.

P.S.S. Good luck good friends of which I used to raid in grand guild <Arctica> with.

Your super friend Ladygaga.
Edited by Legendaìry on 12/21/2010 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
With CD running as a 10m vs Arctica 25m? Yea probably, 25m is still much harder than 10m even with Blizzard's claims of wanting to make them equal.
Edited by Synical on 12/21/2010 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm good at editing.
Edited by Synical on 12/21/2010 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Regardless, I wish my old friends from Arctica good luck. Some of you found good guilds and I'm happy for you.

9/12 US Top 200 recruiting a HOLY Priest!!!!

Not too bad...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
*walks over slowly*
>.>
<.<
*bump*
*sneaks away*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking for a Holy Priest for our core group. Currently 11/12.
Edited by Angrathar on 1/19/2011 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looking for a very good Affliction Warlock. Still looking for a Holy Priest.
Edited by Angrathar on 1/20/2011 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]