Mass Heroics Tues 12/14 and Crafted Gear

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I finally got my Therazane tabard. ( Kind of nubby right).

This is my last reputation that I need to farm to exalted so I wanted to knock this out tmrw obviously with Tol Barad whenever we win it.

I can usually do one heroic in about 30 minutes pending on the group. I can get guildies to do them with me but due to my in game currency issue ( A.K.A I'm broke after having all my crafted epics crafted) I need to make some dough for flask/all that good raiding stuff.

I find it completely silly, unnecessary/ stupid to charge people to tank their groups. So what I'm just going to do is take disenchanted mats from the runs/ and give guildies chaos orbs who need them to craft things ( however will sell the orbs as well).

While I realize it seems pointless to make a post like this I can pretty much guarantee that if you just listen/ do what's asked and play your class well you can get all your heroic 346 gear and be raid ready. I will also be using this as a recruitment effort for Internationally Known to see if anyone impresses me.

Thanks and lets get folk their heroic gear tomorrow and my rep. If no one is interested /thinks this is stupid then I'll just do the heroics with other ppl who only need rep ( which I'm okay with ).

Note to Server : We can make any pattern that you guys need if you give us mats/ we'll use orb /orbs to make for ya. Selling orbs for 1750 each.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also, getting exalted with Hyjal so this really is a great opportunity to get the gear you need.

However, if no one is interested in that. I will only be taking people who just want to farm rep end of story.
Reply Quote
75 Undead Priest
go.... outside....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
its cold outside... like freezing!!! I'm good.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hello I am a ret paladin and i am interested in running heroics with you. I do not mind giving up the disenchanted items. I have been researching the heroics all morning and am ready to progress and be raid ready.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]