SoL?

I am wondering if SoL is worth picking up now that FHeal costs so much? Anyone have this in their build and like it? Is the proc rate still crap?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I'm removing it from my build after server up so that I can get Inspiration(2) and Desperate Prayer. I don't find SoL proccing often enough to make or break me - when it does proc I just toss it out because it's there and not because I had to have it.

On an off note - stacking spirit as much as I can has started to help my mana issues.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I'd use it with an Atonement build, because the number of Smites is greater than the number of Heals you'd be casting otherwise. With a Heal build, I'd rather take Inspiration.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The proc is much lower than it used to be, but when it does proc it's a huge relief.

I am wondering if SoL is worth picking up now that FHeal costs so much?

Surge of Light Flash Heals cost no mana.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I really don't feel that Desperate Prayer is really all that needed. I guess it's because I use Lightwell a lot and actually am fine with taking a shadowbolt to the face because it gives me a reason to use binding heal which will hasten my GHeal and that has saved my butt countless times. I've always had Inspiration maxed because any damage reduction is help. I do need to switch a point out of rapid renewal and put it back into Tome of Light. I don't know what I was thinking.

edit: Oh, and yes, I find SoL actually helpful. A free flash heal even if it can't crit does give me a stack of serendipity which again = awesome.
Edited by Epohlast on 12/14/2010 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]