01/26/2011 6:13 PMPosted by Dragontits
are we level 13 yet?

yes
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
up
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Now that our Club Monday group is finally off the ground and running, some of our Twenty-Fivers have cut back on their raid schedule to join Club Monday. This means we now have some openings for our DPS slots.

If you've been having trouble finding open DPS spots to apply to, this may be the time to apply. We have room for almost all DPS classes.

We've had quite a few folks on Draka ask us if we had room... now's your chance!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hope everyone had fun watching the Super Bowl!

We had enough football fans we cancelled our Sunday night raid. lol.
Reply Quote
Bumping for the want of awesome sauce ranked players
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Can you really put a price on getting to play with Damn-er?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We made Cho'gall beg for his life, but we showed no mercy. Ten of us went in there and stomped on his bouncy belly, and now can start doing hard modes.

We are still in need of DPS. I know we got some good players on Draka -- come and chat with us about applying!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/15/2011 12:00 PMPosted by Teniblue
Ten of us went in there and stomped on his bouncy belly, and now can start doing hard modes.

Only because it was Valentine's Day. Otherwise it would've been me and 24 friends.
Reply Quote
Join our ranks! apply today at wolvesofwar.com GO GO XD
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
If you are looking for a fun, highly skilled group look no further. We need a couple of solid dps come apply :P !
Reply Quote
great healer looking for long walks on the beach and purplz and great players that need a home! check us out at wolvesofwar.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Look at my murloc helm! It looks very cool on me and could look cool on you too. Need some solid deeps. Apply at www.wolvesofwar.com.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We're at level 16 now!
Reply Quote
seeking hardcore yet friendly and mature raider must be awesome and don't forget awesome :) come check out wolvesofwar.com and apply we need dps/heals and maybe even the most awesome tanks that like to mix it up and dps some times.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Take your game to the next level!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I need someone better than Huey to place my Dark Intent on.
Reply Quote
umm kanab! put it on me I will put it to great use I prrooomiissee. XD
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We could use some raid healers, resto druids and holy priests, bring yo stuffs!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We've opened up recruitment to include resto druids and holy priests. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Team Heal is in need, come join the fun! Could stand to increase dps members too, I just hope you dps freaks make my job boring and not DIAF!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]