Best 2v2 arena class combos

78 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi,
me and my friend want to make a 2v2 arena team but we have no idea what class/role we should be. Im going for a dps.

Please give me suggetions

thx
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
The comp will only get you so far--
As DPS, what would you prefer to play? What class are you best at?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I would choose a mage for you since you want a good dps. As for your friend I would suggest any healer that can also be a good dps(shammy,druid,pally...not a priest). From then on its just about skill. I think feral/mage would be good and resto druid/mage would work out also.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Mage rogue
Pally war
Pally warlock
Mage lock
Enhance sham BM hunter
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Well, currently it's just me and my friend.
When hit 85, it will be a Protection Paladin - Survival Hunter comp.
We chose this comp for reasons such as:
If one of us were to go down first, the other has either excellent kiting(surv) or outlasting(prot) capabilities.
This comp would also come out as Mediocre Burst, seeing as how I'm not in a DPS spec.

If we were to face a a team of let's say.. an arms warrior and a resto druid, over Mumble I'd say alright, gonna silence the druid and keep a lockdown on him, and at the same time, when I get in range of the arms warrior apply some pressure to him with one of my abilities. He on the other hand will try to kite the warrior and burst him down. Whenever we face a healer/DPS comp, I just throw a silence at the healer and we try to burst down the DPS as fast as possible. Most of the population's logic would be to bring down the healer first cause well...they heal. Our logic is that if we brought down the damage dealer first, the healer will have minimal damage output which I can easily heal myself. After bringing down the DPS, I'll just reapply a silence and we burst down the healer.

A paladin brings many buffs to the table as well, which helps.

The source of this logic was from last season, when we got bored he ran as Markamanship and I ran as Protection on my warrior. We got to 900 rating in PvE gear after about 3 days, and the season ended, sadly. Now we're gonna be serious about PvP with the guild and ourselves this expansion.

Sorry for grammarfails, finals sleep sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Surprised no one has said this yet but I think feral rogue will be quite strong if played well.
with feral's bleeds ticking for a fair bit, the 10% extra crit between the two, while getting extra cps due to Honor Among Thieves (which will come from the feral bleeds), plus 60% extra dmg each from bleeds due to hemo + mangle...Now that rogues have recup, (mixed with Quickening is deadly) ferals have better stealth this team could easily burst down someone very quickly, (ambush, 5pt evis, shadowdanced, berserk feral, pounce, rake, mangle, 5pt rip) while their partner is sapped/blinded/cyclone...
Would definitely apply a lot of "OH!#%@" pressure at least, maybe causing them to blow trinket on a sap, or do something else stupid for fear of their life :)
On another note, can you imagine feral/rogue/warr's bleeds :P
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot pally + anything that can slow opponents and kite LOL
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
What would be good for an ele shaman? in any sized team?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I'm thinking about trying out 2's with a spriest. Dark Intent will be ticking 3 stacks almost instantly for both of us. May be complete fail but it's worth a shot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
If you're picking classes based on which one of you will die first, you've already failed with a losing mindset.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
try feral+hpal
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If you can beat the nerfbat:

Feral/Feral
Feral/Frost
Frost/Frost
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Feral DK!
Feral mage!
Feral rogue!
Feral Ret!
FERAL FERAL!
Feral can has do 60k damage in one gcd!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hemo and mangle doesn't stack, nor does the 5% crit buff. (unless they have changed it recently)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Any thoughts on frost/Hpaly??
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
sry i mean frost DK/ Holy Pal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]