Daggerspine Alliance

"Oh noez! Not another hurds switching to worgen!!" yeah I know you guys prolly got a bunch of us. Anyways, I was just wondering how the Alliance scene is on daggerspine. Im sure Im switching to worgen but IDK if Im staying in this server. Im drood healz and Im probably going to end up doing lots of PvP and Raiding. I'm thinking of joining a guild but im not sure as of which one im going to join yet. Anyways "For the alliance" ????
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Change server.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
We're amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You are completely and utterly nuts if you think Worgen racials are weak. for PvE purposes they have the best racials for any druid race in regards to all roles but tanking. Also for pvp i'd rather be a worgen than any other race so long as I wasn't feral and even then it's close.

Edit: I just read the first half of your racials post and I must ask you not to troll the bad players of Daggerspine with false information. Our poor pugs on this server are bad enough without your 'help'.
Edited by Anshen on 12/15/2010 5:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Har Har Har, I am alliance now. Yes this is/was Sonicßoom lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
<blockquote data-quote="15363459222"><div>Posted by Nevrok</div>Worgen racials are one of the worst in the game.

Read my racial guide.</blockquote>

And now the horrible posting makes sense
Edited by Liax on 12/15/2010 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]