Hardest Heroic to heal?

11 Tauren Shaman
Figured I would start a thread to allow people to post which heroics they find the hardest to heal.

IMO I'm having a really hard time with Grim Batol. I find that the bosses in that instance are very finely tuned and in pugs most people take extra damage to the avoidable mechanics, making it the hardest instance to maintain good solid health bars on.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
How do you even get into H Grim Batol as lvl 11?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/ facepalm
Reply Quote
Rofl.. anyway i found first boss in Stonecore to be hardest I've encountered. Lol, dps doesn't even have a chance to slip up once there.
Edited by Folstagg on 12/14/2010 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Commander Springvale, Dragha Shadowburner and Corborus are the three heroic bosses that have given me the most trouble. All three of those fights have a large amount of damage on the group that is difficult to avoid. If people make even small mistakes on those fights, you can find yourself in a lose/lose situation where you can't keep everyone alive without spending a ton of mana, but then you run out of mana before the boss runs out of hitpoints.

Overall I think the hardest heroic to heal is Shadowfang Keep.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
First boss of Stonecore and Ripsnarl in Deadmines.

Absolutely hell for me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Commander Springvale, and Lockmaw for me so far. I haven't done stonecore or Grim Batol yet on H
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Springvale and Ripsnarl. Since I couldn't kill any, I'd say they're still impossible for me :P

All the others I've done depend more on dps avoiding damage.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Springvale by far at this point. Although our group downed him, having two melee constantly dancing around the desecration made my little baby heals cry.
Ripsnarl definitely wasn't bad for me but at the time our group was made of exceptional players who knew what to do and how to dps.
Good groups get everything done.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
none of the heroics are hard, but when you get into raids .. holy jesus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Springvale is near impossible without an awesome group, and even then it is very hard. Ripsnarl is definitely a challenge, I have a very good tank I run with and I rarely have to heal the first phase and very little the second so it really helps my mana. Setesh is also difficult if your DPS is bad.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
The first boss of Stonecore made me want to cry.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
GB.

Springvale is skipable :(, ripsnarl is incredibly simple if you have a coordinated group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]