[H] Dread Knights is recruting

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Coming up short for our 25 man raids, LFM!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oops, thanks alayea, fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Could really use a raiding pally in guild, either ret or holy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
maybe your problem lies in u looking for a specific healer?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Not really looking for anything specific per se. Just don't have a pally that raids regularly so a we are DE'ing a lot of pally gear.

We fill 25 man nicely on Tuesday. But our Sat/Sunday raids come up way short. We need a 2-3 more ppl for Thursday and at least 5 more to fill our Sat/Sunday runs. Right now we are doing 10 man on Sat/Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys. how are you all doing?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
After PUG'ing with two of their members this evening, Redfork (druid) and Unseen (rogue), I can only guess the problem lies within the guild itself. In the years I've been playing this game I can count on one hand the number of real jerks I've come across...these two finally made me use two hands to count it.

All three of the PUG'ers opened tickets regarding Redfork who lost a need roll on a caster ring to a lock and then refused to continue tanking until he received the ring. Heh, only time I've seen someone voted out of a party four times in a row. What good it did as he was only re-invited back each time by Unseen. We quit at this point.

Class guild ya got there if these two are a representative sample.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you cant exactly blame the guild for a few bad members. I was in Dread Knights for well over a year, and the guild is made up of mature players. you cant expect every new person to be a mature player.

i mean i also had a bad encounter with someone earlier, who i will not name, but he was a complete *******. doesnt mean i have a problem with Dread Knights, just a problem with the person.

if your looking for a guild that is well organized, and does well in progressing through the content, Dread Knights is a great guild to go to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I am aware of these 2 and have spoken to both of them. So far I haven't heard any additional complaints about them.

We need an additional tank right now, any class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]