lol please stop.

85 Night Elf Druid
Every healer so far has made a post qq the game is broken can we just stop qq'ing suck it up and realize healing takes skill, and more or less dps are the real problem they dont move. Its not us if the dpsed moved and only took less damage than not moving then we healers would fine but in reality (of warcraft) doesnt work like that.
Tanks imo are fine just gotta be aware of your surroundings.

oh god now all those healers made me post a reciculous thread. GG.
Game isnt Broken just...SHATTERED. and its great.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm loving healing.

I'm hating that DPS now have a crucial role in the group.

I swear, they really need to implement a "Heal Stupid" talent in healing trees...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I haven't found a resto shammy QQ yet; I'm sure they are out there but ... nyah!!!

Healing is great by the way; its fun and challenging (albeit there is some problems when people are just flat out stupid; but thats what the kick functions are for)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@Aloriele-not pointing fingers but most forums i have read this morning are most qq's or atleast the forum topic. But i will ty.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
lol please stop.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
My how we've turned the tables on those dps blaming us all those years. Now we blame the dps. Seriously though nothing about this game, cataclysm, healing anything is to hard it just requires a substantial amount of time and effort. Great for some people with tons of time to play not so great for those without.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@ashaar, their out there read a few the only qq i havnt heard from are those dam priests >.> lol topic forum, not a post
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Healing seems to be the same, mana efficiency seems to be down. DPSers haven't changed and stat choices of tanks has been altered. Until everyone gets on the same page, pugs are just going to suck worse than ever. Everyone has to L2P the new content/style.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've learned to kite DPS in the new dungeons. If you drag a boss out of their range, they'll USUALLY follow him, and accidentally step out of the pool of stupid they were standing in. Not because I care if they live or die, but mostly because I'm greedy. Any heals being thrown in to the pool of stupid are heals I don't get. That is not acceptable. I <3 my heals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]