Complete poopy doopy

85 Gnome Priest
So get this crap guys!

Here I am minding my own business drinking from my bottle like I always do. And all of the sudden one day (we'll call this the shattering) my mom tells me I need to stop using the bottle and use a normal cup.

Well...this is complete and utter bulls***! What the hell is this? I can spill my drink with this weird cup! I don't get it...before I sipped from my bottle fine, but ever since my mom gave me this normal cup I can't, what the heck was she thinking?!

How am I suppose to use this thing?! I mean really, it spills if tipped over! I have to think and concentrate to sip from it without spilling it, what's with that?

I just can't stand this, this isn't fair. It makes no sense, everything was good before now its all messed up! This is all my mom's fault.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]