Leatherworking (deeprock salt drops)

91 Human Warrior
Okay usually i can find this in arathi highlands off the elementals in the (inner circle) but as of the last patch they drop none and i grinded for 1 hour with 0 dropped.

I checked badlands and the elementals at this location and 0 drop on these ones too.

what gives..... anyone confirm its still dropping on a paticular mob because i know you can only find this on a MOB.

thanks for any help in advance.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
guess no one.....
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ive been all over the world killing anything earth related and i cant get even one to drop.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
so far i have come up with nill natta zip zilch its like blizz just slaped leveling LW's in the face
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
None anywhere> Blizzard HELP!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Molten Core maybe. I have stacks on my bank alt from somewhere, most likely MC.
Reply Quote
Yup. You can solo Molten Core now as an 85 if you have the attunement. I get about a dozen Deeprock Salts per run. If you're in a hurry, the Earth Elemental boss Garr always drops at least 6 or 7.
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Rogue
I got some from Searing Gorge from the War Golems. It helps if you can mine them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Deeprock salt drops in many of the mobs in Molten Core. Have your 80s do it, or ask someone who's running it to save em for you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Dont have a LW yet that needs it, but I have seen it in Searing Gorge also.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I've still got 2 stacks in my bank that I haven't used up since Vanilla. Plus a stack of Refined Deeprock salt. I think I vendored my salt shaker.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Golems and Black Iron Dwarves.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Man, they don't make leatherworking easy to level. I had no clue you had to have an engineer make a salt shaker after you get that deeprock salt!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You don't need a single grain of deeprock salt, refined or otherwise to level. The only reason you would need it is if you want to make something for transmog and/or twinking.
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Rogue
04/26/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Shalura
You don't need a single grain of deeprock salt, refined or otherwise to level. The only reason you would need it is if you want to make something for transmog and/or twinking.

I got stuck somewhere on my druid and had to farm the deeprock salt. I can't remember why though.
Reply Quote
14 Human Hunter
Remind me where Molten Core is? And do I need a shaker?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
As has been mentioned, Molten Core is a consistent place for Deeprock Salt drops *but* I find that Maraudon is also an equally acceptable place to find it, as well. I speak, of course, of the latter portion of the instance.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
BRD is the best place in the game, followed by MC. Both are easily soloable by a lvl 90 character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]