Khaos - New Members

90 Human Warlock
<Khaos> - Currently over 250 members and we are looking to grow and add more. With the new expansion, many are doing the new grind and getting gear and I am hoping after the holidays to start looking at raiding.

We were 12/12 in ICC and had 2 raid teams. The raids for us are usually Tues, Thurs and Fri at 8 server time. Once we are geared as a guild and enough are ready to start new raids those will continue to be the time.

We offer repairs with rank, 6 bank tabs (hoping to get the 7th soon!), several veterns of the game here. While we do our best to help each other when we can, a guild however is not a babysitting service, knowing and learning how to play your spec and class is expected.

We do not offer a guild website. In the beginning of the guild we did but no one used it and to be honest is a pain to maintain. We have opted for the more user friendly "Facebook"!

Overall you will find friendly and helpful people here in Khaos. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more or have questions about our guild.

Thank you,
Kerra
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
kerra remember me?or giros? well i am leavin wow see ya
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
HAIIIIII! XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I <3 Kerra
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]