macro for critical health??

90 Blood Elf Paladin
this is more of a dps question but it is probably more relevant to healing. is it possible to check for target health in macro?? i want to check if health is below 20% (aka critical)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Whose health are you wanting to check? If you're monitoring you're health, I recommend IceHUD. You can set up health and resource bars around your character and have the health bar colored to certain percentages. If you want to monitor the percentages of your party members' health, I'd recommend a healing bar addon like healbot and vuhdo that lets you change, again, the colors of health bars at certain percentages. You can also set these up to work with whatever your target is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im trying to set up a macro with hammer of wrath/exorcism so that if the target has less than 20% health i use hammer of wrath and if not exorcism... im trying to see if theres a condition i can set within a macro to check that, i know its more of a dps question but im thinking this is more of a issue with healing roles than with dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]