Honestly?

85 Human Paladin
Just take more stuff away from the paladins blizzard while your at it can you just you know delete the class in general seeing how you guys up there pretty much hate us. Im sick of getting kited by mages hardcore as ret or shamans for that matter. Honestly its not fun to play a paladin in pvp now youve totally gimped us thanks blizz wonder what class you guys all play. ( cough mage cough) O and before everyone starts flaming this thread yea IM MAD BRO!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
... UMADBRAH????... but seriously yeah it's not just paladins that are in a hard place right now, but alot of melee characters because our dps scales with gear whereas a lot of casters go based off coefficients. Try pvping healing right now... that would really make u cry.
Reply Quote
Yes. Because no other class has been suffering either. I'm still waiting for them to fix stealth on my rogue. That was game-breaking for me.

It's not like they're targeting paladins and saying we specifically need to be nerfed to the ground. It sucks, I'm frustrated with how there wasn't any warning on the last round of nerfs, but oh well.

If it's not fun for you, don't do it. It's a game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's not like they're targeting paladins and saying we specifically need to be nerfed to the ground.

Actually, the phrase "TO THE GROUND" was first said by GC in a thread talking about Paladin nerfs. So it's not that much of a stretch to think that they're targeting Paladins for lulz.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Actually, the phrase "TO THE GROUND" was first said by GC in a thread talking about Paladin nerfs. So it's not that much of a stretch to think that they're targeting Paladins for lulz.

Yes, it actually is that much of a stretch.

-Doogs™
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]