so hunter's camo......

85 Orc Rogue
yeah, who had the bright idea to have an unbreakable stealth given to hunters? the only way to get them out is to white hit them?

it doesnt really make sense that you cant use any opener against a hunter as a rogue other than walking up to them and auto-attacking.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
That's weird.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
It's a weird move, which does not really have a purpose...
Reply Quote
Openers count as ranged attacks probably because they bypass dodge and parry mechanics. Possibly an oversight by blizzard, don't be surprised if they fix it by making openers avoidable though!
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Mage
AoEs not working anymore?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Rest assured, if it gives us a chance to kill or avoid being killed, they will nerf it for you nancy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
If I can find him I should be able to open on him. I can't Sap, I can't Cheap Shot, nothing. This ability is overpowered in that respect, other than that its pretty cool.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
^so let me get this straight. You don't want to have to wait the minute it takes for camo to fall off to open on the hunter and that's why its OP??

Terrible just terrible, rogues.
Edited by Prieto on 12/14/2010 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
^ because you always stay in the same spot, ALWAYS. You never reposition.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I swear, if you PVP smacktards get it nerfed in PVE I will bring upon you SUCH A THRASHING.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Just keep crying, pretty soon it will be nothing more than a suit of flowers we can wear only in Capitol Cities, during seasonal events.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Isn't that what it is now anyhow? i've haven't had it work for me yet. In Tol Barad i have had people make a B-line for me from across the courtyard and i wasn't moving. And i'm sure i have been sapped while in camo.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It looks cool.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
<blockquote data-quote="15315857378"><div>Posted by Grux</div>It's a technical limitation I am almost sure because of the way rogue openers work.

Likely just an oversight so hold back the QQ a bit.</blockquote>

^ still good to bring it up, i'd put a post in the bugs forum to make sure it gets seen.

[quote="null"]15361853808[/quote]

did they change camo when i wasn't looking? i was pretty sure when i read the tool tip that it didn't do anything for PvE...

does it still take 3 seconds of standing still for the stealth part of camo to take effect?
Edited by Reaziel on 12/14/2010 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
im not trying to get it nerfed, i just feel if i can get close enough to a hunter to see him while he is standing still, i should be able to attack him from stealth without having to turn on my auto-attack and give away my own stealth.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Your intent doesnt matter. If past performance is an indicator, if its usable by a hunter, it will get nerfed.

Someone will notice we can switch to aspect of the cheetah and move nearly as fast as if we werent camoed, prolly just as fast for a nelf, and it will get the nerfbomb. Then you can go back to wtfpwning us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]