My Condolences to Paladins

85 Human Priest
Seriously. It needed a fix, but that was a bad bad bad one.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Yeah making them go /oom. Guess there now like the rest of us mana users ;O)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
85 Tauren Paladin
I'd say we're still in pretty good shape. Thanks though :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Justice would have been posting "healing is fine, l2p" in every post any of them made.

Some of them we're getting pretty arrogant about it. Others however, knew things were imbalanced but they'd be stupid not to use it while it lasted.

Ooo, fun, I got a 500 internal server error, and then "You can create a post every 60 seconds" but it didn't make my post, lol.
---------
List of CC and Interrupts
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406726958
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
they're still better than priests.

Chakra is a messed up mechanic, no doubt, but my Priest heals fine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you, OP. The changes were a bad decision in how Paladins should have been nerfed, because it changed our playstyle too much. There's a big difference between nerfing effectiveness and nerfing fun.

The major point that isn't getting across to the Shamans, Druids, and Priests right now is that while Paladin healing is still doable, and probably on the same level as them, it's much less fun in how we handle it, because something we were given as a new staple to the class has been ripped away from us again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you, OP. The changes were a bad decision in how Paladins should have been nerfed, because it changed our playstyle too much. There's a big difference between nerfing effectiveness and nerfing fun.

The major point that isn't getting across to the Shamans, Druids, and Priests right now is that while Paladin healing is still doable, and probably on the same level as them, it's much less fun in how we handle it, because something we were given as a new staple to the class has been ripped away from us again.

Uh, for many of the players of the other 3 classes, healing isn't fun. I'm a disc priest and PW:S, the reason I play the spec, is laughable. Seriously. I dunno if you've been reading the forums but they took a lot of fun out of all healing classes. I can't say what was fun about shaman (didn't play til post 4.0) but resto druid's fun was in the mobility and hots were pretty unique.

In the case of disc, our tree is still tied into casting PW:S but other than pre-pull or someone sitting at like 2 health, there's no reason to cast it besides on the tank. Several times I have cast it, it's gone before the gcd finishes and a few fight mechanics ignore it. I'm considering trying a spec without Improved PW:S but at that point I ask myself why I still play this toon.

Not to mention, Lifetapping locks.

Nice guys like you have my condolences as well. Just because my playstyle isn't fun doesn't mean I don't want yours to be.
---------
List of CC and Interrupts
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406726958
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I dunno where this idea of paladins not going oom came from, and I also don't understand why shamans and druids are complaining so much.

The only healing class that way under the line was disc priest and even then they could respec holy and do much better.

Bottom line is this nerf did nothin. When spi/regen on gear becomes better, Divine light spam for holy power into LoD will be employed and therefor nothing will change.
They shouldve just put a CD on LoD (light it orignally had) instead of this....but I guess that would make too much sense.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wasn't really that bad. They're still really strong healers, probably still stronger than the others, they just have to watch their mana bar more than they did before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't see how Holy Light is usable anymore, I really don't. We rely too much on Holy Power for our main skill to not produce it in any situation.
Reply Quote
I love how they can still spam exorcism all day long while dispelling dots.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
They're brought in-line with the rest of us, hey, welcome to the club.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]