Autobiography of a Wotlk to Cata Healer

85 Troll Druid
First off Thank you blizz for making healing challenging and having me play a key role in my team that some players wont be able to adapt to. Keep in mind i just got back to this game cause I heard cata would be different and it is, I only played until Uldar in Wotlk

So I get to 85 and I do my first normal instance, we wiped alot, but keep inmind we were all not to well geared. I realized that i have to conserve my mana and use it sparling. I could no longer cast rejuv and regrowth all fight long and expect to keep everyone topped off. Even then i was still running into serious mana issues.

I finally get all geared up for heriocs and I do a herioc and get kicked for going oom on the Worgon boss in DM. I was so pissed i almost went on the forums and added to this QQ healing page. Then i remember when i struggled with dps on my rogue back in nax, my first raid ever. I was kicked for having bad dps, the person was kind enough to give me a website to go to and learn how to play my rogue. MY rogue was pretty much top dps in the guild in about a week. So I went to elite jerks .com looking for healing tips, now i preety much never go oom anymore. I can do full heriocs without even taking a drink somtimes and if i do its only after a long boss fight.

So what im telling you is learn to play your class differently, check a few site on healing. (not this one, people will just convice you that healing needs buff)

ps thanks blizz for making hibernate so useful in cata and roots

keep up the good work
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Could you link the helpful info on Elitist Jerks? I have a tough time finding good posts in the fairly long threads. I'm just heading into the 85 normals and a little nervous about mana.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110354-resto_cataclysm_release/
Reply Quote
http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110354-resto_cataclysm_release/

If this is the first time you're reading the elitist jerks forums for advice on how to play your class,

it makes me PHYSICALLY ILL that you survived this long into the game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
burn
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Ending a boss fight with 0 mana and >0 health for all party members = win. Everyone just eat/drink up and you are moving forward in 30 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Please Råve, enough with the physically ill, find a new expression. Someone as awesome as you should not need Elistist Jerks, the rules of the game bend to your whim.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Also, gratz on your pompous post getting deleted you egomaniac.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
12/14/2010 5:43 PMPosted by Tyrant
Please Råve, enough with the physically ill, find a new expression. Someone as awesome as you should not need Elistist Jerks, the rules of the game bend to your whim.

Effin' WIN
Reply Quote

You seem to not realize that I'm not somehow intrinsically awesome, I'm awesome solely due to the fact that I can read.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sorry, your superior spelling and grammar are not winning you more friends you shut-in.
Edited by Tyrant on 12/14/2010 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love the new trolling downrank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]