These are the healing numbers that count!!!

85 Troll Druid
Out of our 9 ICC 25 experienced Healers that have been playing this game for at least 4 years, all mature players, all "students" of the game, Only one is still trying to heal, the rest are parked for good.

nuff said!!
Reply Quote
The first four ICC bosses on normal =/= ICC 25 experienced, so if that's one of the 9 you're referring to, I agree, enough said!

Further, nothing in Ulduar? So you didn't even start healing until it was already about spamming your max HPS every GCD. No wonder you don't like having to actually pay attention to mechanics.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Our healers actually like the changes. They can't just watch TV and spam Rejuv, Shield, et cetera. They like having to use a large variety of their spells.
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Priest
healing at 85 is broken in pvp at boring and frustrating in pve all you do is get yelled at and kicked for not healing to 100%...I regret leveling my main healer to 85. I don't blame most of your guild for putting healing "on the shelf".
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I have noticed one thing. The Que times for dps and tanks has increased drastically.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]