Rated Battlegrounds Group

90 Human Priest
I'll make this quick, my ramen seems to be burning.

After waiting patiently for weeks, Rated Battlegrounds are finally here!
For any interested and dedicated PvPers, I'm planning on a getting a decent group of players together to dominate, have fun, and shoot for the higher titles.
I'm also looking for active 3v3 and 5v5 team members, so this could help me determine that also, just let me know which you're interested in.

Simply mail me or post here with this filled out.

Character:

Class:

Preferred Poptart flavor:

Spec/Offspec:

Arena Experience:

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket:

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps):

Title (If applicable):

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage):

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton:

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?:

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?:

(Healer) You're getting your sorry ass handed to you by the opposing team's dps. There's a pillar that could be used to LOS right next to you. Do you A. "Just take it" and try to heal through it until one of your team members can save you. B. Take a leap of faith and leave yourself vulnerable for a second to get around the pillar. C. -Custom Response- Why?:

Any additional information or bribes:

Now that my ramen is completely on fire, it's not mandatory for you to fill everything out to be considered, just gives me a better idea of what kind of player you are and makes you even more desirable.

Raid times (Helps to schedule times):

I'll be supplying flasks if needed, potions, free enchants, love, and special brownies to participants.

Cheers! - Blitz.

I'll continue to update the roster. Please note that not every person on it will be in EVERY single bg, as I'd like to try out new people/classes and tweak a few to be more organized.

All interested players will be considered, and i'll be needing more than 10 people, so don't be shy!

Roster is as follows for now:

(Bench)

1. Blitzkriieg - Priest - Shadow

2. Stompah - Mage -

3.Tlam - Rogue -

4. Toobusty - Priest/Possibly Warlock -

5. Shamazzing - Shaman - Restoration (Reserved til 85)

6. Piannalight - Paladin - Holy -

7. Oxossi - Shaman - Elemental

8. Tranquila - Hunter - Marksmanship

9. Taintedheals - Priest - Shadow

10. Adyria - Druid - Resto/Feral

11. Zes - Druid - Resto/Feral

12. Constantiine - Paladin - Ret/Prot

13. Chucktastic - Rogue

14. Khoryace - Druid

15. Missionery/Leftclick - Mage/Warlock

16. Eiel - Druid - Resto/Boom

17. Shadowlocke - Rogue

18. Invellous<3 - Rogue

19. Eilrahc

20. Zes

Official: (I'll need to do some organizing and switching out depending on peoples schedules, so don't worry if you aren't on here right away)

1. Blitzkriieg - Priest - Shadow

2. Stompah - Mage -

3.Tlam - Rogue -

4. Toobusty - Priest/Possibly Warlock -

5.Taintedheals - Priest - Shadow

6. Piannalight - Paladin - Holy -

7. Oxossi - Shaman - Elemental

8. Missionery/Leftclick - Mage/Warlock

9. Invellous - Rogue

10. Adyria - Druid - Resto/Feral

11. Shamazzing - Shaman - Resto

12. Chucktastic - Rogue

Edited by Blitzkriieg on 12/29/2010 11:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Character: Tranquila

Class: Hunter

Preferred Poptart flavor: Smores

Spec/Offspec: Marksmanship/Beastmastery

Arena Experience: 1800

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket: 3s

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps): idk

Title (If applicable):

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage): good

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton: no you don't, psh

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?: i rage more!

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?: Down the target, less people they have, better chance we have at winning, and hell, our target might be the person attacking the healer.

(Healer) You're getting your sorry ass handed to you by the opposing team's dps. There's a pillar that could be used to LOS right next to you. Do you A. "Just take it" and try to heal through it until one of your team members can save you. B. Take a leap of faith and leave yourself vulnerable for a second to get around the pillar. C. -Custom Response- Why?:

Any additional information or bribes: peepee touch?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
me elemental
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Character: Zes

Class: Druid

Preferred Poptart flavor: strawberry.

Spec/Offspec: Resto/feral(might change)

Arena Experience: gotten to 1700 points in 3s once. gotten challenger title twice. have a lot of battleground exp with 43,396 honor kills.

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket: 1700, 3's.

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps): in wrath it was probly 2:1 because i'm resto and could outheal most people.

Title (If applicable):

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage): good, but i have to reset every hour and a half or else it will end on me, so every couple of bgs ill be out for 2 min.

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton: Yes. thats how you make a good player.

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?: Yes, once again thats how people become better.

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?: If I was dps i would help my healer, control anyone I can.

(Healer) You're getting your sorry ass handed to you by the opposing team's dps. There's a pillar that could be used to LOS right next to you. Do you A. "Just take it" and try to heal through it until one of your team members can save you. B. Take a leap of faith and leave yourself vulnerable for a second to get around the pillar. C. -Custom Response- Why?: get to the pillar. if you make it, it cuts off a lot of ranged damage. plus my natures grasp will help deal with melee, and make it hard for them to chage/shadowstep.

Any additional information or bribes: I'm 2k diamond in Sc2 :D. I've also worked with Oxossi before, if nothing else he should get in. he's really good.
Edited by Zes on 12/14/2010 7:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Character:
I would describe my character as supportive and encouraging, while also be critical and lovable at the same time :-) No dks so far so how bout Dielate?

Class:
DK

Def Strawberry

Spec/Offspec:
Unholy - DPS
Blood - Tank

Arena Experience:
Not too much but enough to know how to kill people

Never got into arena on this server

On this toon is 2/1 W/L

Title (If applicable):
Hallowed lol

Rarely dc

Yessir

Our guild is vent rage... lol
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
lol your scanarios
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You love them :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Character: Eiel (eventually, my other toons as well)

Class: Druid

Preferred Poptart flavor: No idea... I dont usually go for poptarts... strawberry?

Spec/Offspec: Resto/boomkin (my preferred is resto, as boomkin is just for questin, and my specs will be resto(pve)/resto (pvp) once I got gear.

Arena Experience: Been doing arena since BC, having achieved several titles in 2s with a druid/rogue comp (challenger/rival) On my horde lock, I achieved 1800 as well, while playing lock/shaman (shaman was in greens/blues when we started).

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket: 1,855 on this druid, 1800s with my lock as well.

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps): 93 won 55 lost on this toon.

Title (If applicable): Atm, Im rolling with "of the Nightfall", tho as stated before, have achieved challenger on 2 or 3 different seasons, as well as Rival.

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage): Meh, stable enough.

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton: No, and I hate you for mentioning that. (Yeah ofcourse, as long as you're right, I can take it)

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?: Yup

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?: N/A? Depends on positioning on all parties really... and the CDs that my healer/their healer have.

Again, depends on the classes wailing on me, if it's melee, I can root em behind the pillar... do they have CDs to blow if I go to the pillar? Where is everyone? Do "I" have CDs? Is it casters/hunter - shadowmeld while dots tick.

Any additional information or bribes: I have a horde lock, as stated before... throughout my toons (had 4 80s) I have over 100k HKs, and I'll most likely level a mage now, been doing a TON of pvp on that mage too (fire/frost)

Raid times (Helps to schedule times): I don't raid, but I can't play everyday... so we'll have to work something out.

Also, I can supply my own consumables.

I'm exchited about rated BGs, as dealing with pugs makes me want to kill my wife's pugs (lol)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yo blitz, I talked to mission and he said he would be interested as well in these Rated BGs... take him into consideration in the final team blitz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I heard he xferred though?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Character:<-------

Class:well Shaman as that arrow points to

Preferred Poptart flavor:Classic old Blueberry

Spec/Offspec:enhance/elemental/resto whatever u want me to do ill make aspec for

Arena Experience: well, nothing on this toon at all, like 1200 with that retard mondy in 2s one time, but he kept leaving and doing stupid stuff so we culd never get any higher

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket:^
l

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps):idk like 50/50

Title (If applicable):

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage):good unless its bad weather and then my internet goes in and out

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton:yea, i know, i used to do BGs and stuff with you and pk

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?:can i yell wen you skrew up? oh wait Blitz doesnt F up i forgot

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?: i pop a CC on the dps attacking him, turn to the dps im killing, kill him, heal the healer with a quick heal , turn to the dps and start @@%*#! him, NO ONE messes with my heala

(Healer) You're getting your sorry ass handed to you by the opposing team's dps. There's a pillar that could be used to LOS right next to you. Do you A. "Just take it" and try to heal through it until one of your team members can save you. B. Take a leap of faith and leave yourself vulnerable for a second to get around the pillar. C. -Custom Response- Why?:i would throw down a earthbind, cast riptide while running to LOS, get behind the pillar and then wall hug to annoy that bastard chasing me

Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
14. Khoryace - Druid

/facepalm
/fail
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumpity bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Character: Shadowlocke

Class: Rogue

Preferred Poptart flavor: Chocolate

Spec/Offspec: Assassination / Putting the Ass in Assassination

Arena Experience: 2100 / Duelist from Rampage Battlegroup in BC. Missed Wrath, getting back into stuff now.

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket: 2.1k 2s in BC, 2k in 3s in BC - both in Rampage.

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps): 50%-66% variations

Title (If applicable): Duelist / of the Alliance (i.e. played this game too much)

Additional: Currently 2718 Resilience with Conquest MH @ 12/25/10

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage): Excellent / High Speed

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton: Always have.

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?: yup

Raid Times: Tues / Wed from 22:00 EST to 01:00 EST

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?: Depends where I am and if my CC is up: both.
Edited by Shadowlocke on 12/25/2010 9:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Character:
Invelllous

Class:
Rogue

Chocolate

Spec/Offspec:
Assassination(PvE)/Assassination(PvP)

Arena Experience:
I have been doing Arena since Season 1, however I did not take it seriously until Season 3. From Season 3 to 5 I usually capped at 1800. Was not until Season 6, and up that I reached 2000. I like to believe I have progressively gotten better.

2v2-2200-Rogue/Ret Paladin/Mage

968/252

Title (If applicable):
Highest ever was Rival

High Speed Connection provided by Comcast.

While I am against players attempting to criticize me when they do not actively play my Class. I will hold my tongue as I always do. I usually let it slide off of me, though if what you say makes no sense, or is incorrect. You will be corrected.

Yes I have played with some pretty intense Players who raged often. I can tolerate it, and try my best to not add to it. If I find myself getting flustered, or see that the Team as a whole is. I will suggest a short break.

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?:
While I am not a fan of Theory Crafting as on paper everything is easier. I will bite. For me it would depend on the class that the kill Target is playing, and their Role. As well as ours. If it were a Healer then I would likely try to finish them, if the remaining Team was DPS, and unable to heal. Other wise I would assist the Healer.

Losing our Healer for the opposing Team's Healer may even the numbers. However if they have a class capable of Healing. Paladin, Shaman, Priest, or Druid. Then our remaining members would determine really how wise it would be to risk our Healer. If it came to that I would hope my remaining Team Member, and myself had practice a bit of 2v2 to help in such a scenario.

What is this H-E-A-L-I-N-G that you speak of?

I make Gems, and like punting Gnomes off of high cliffs to see how many times they will bounce.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Rogue
I CAN HEAL ON MY PALLY
-diz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Character: Eilrahc

Class: Priest

Preferred Poptart flavor: Really?

Spec/Offspec: Holy/Shadow

Arena Experience: S1-S4 on rogue

Highest Arena team rating and in which bracket: 2170 S4 on rogue

Duel Win/Loss Ratio (Seems silly, but helps): it was over 95% on rogue, don't really duel as healz

Connection (Because random disconnecting during arenas causes Blitz to enrage): Fios on east coast. ~15ms

Can you handle constructive criticism? Because i sure as hell give a ton: yea, same here

Can you deal with occasional vent rage?: nerd rage is fine

(Dps) If our kill target in a 3v3 is extremely low on health and your healer is in deep !*@@, do you attempt to CC the attacking player, or risk your healer and try to down the target? And why?: If the kill target is their healer and our dps makeup will be easier to take them down, the kill their healer. If their dps has high surviveability, then peel for healer.

(Healer) You're getting your sorry ass handed to you by the opposing team's dps. There's a pillar that could be used to LOS right next to you. Do you A. "Just take it" and try to heal through it until one of your team members can save you. B. Take a leap of faith and leave yourself vulnerable for a second to get around the pillar. C. -Custom Response- Why?: You should of been humping a pillar in the first place.

Raid times (Helps to schedule times): any non-working hours 9-5 M-F
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yes really, that's an important part if not the most important.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Posting in an awesome thread.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
No idea what's up since I haven't heard back on anything - but I am no longer raiding so just wanted to update.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]